Recipe layered salad with champagne

At the request of my family and friends, I cook for all holidays. puffy salad "Picant moment". It is done simply and quickly, and the result is a very beautiful dish, especially if you use a transparent salad bowl for it.

To be honest, in my family. Piquant Moment salad They love even more than Olivier. The ingredients for this dish are simple, affordable and perfectly combined with each other, and 100 grams of walnuts add the same piquancy.

Salad with chicken and mushrooms Today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how salad "A piquant moment." It looks amazing and the taste cannot be expressed in words!

The ingredients
  • 400g chicken breast
  • 300g champignon
  • 200–250g fresh green peas
  • 1-2 cloves of garlic
  • 150g hard cheese
  • 7-8 eggs
  • 1 bulb
  • 100g walnuts
  • 200-250g mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil
  • sprig

Preparation
  1. Put a pot of water on the fire, bring the water to a boil, salt and throw peas into it. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring.

2. Boil chicken breast in salted water. Chill the meat and then cut it in cubes. Take a transparent salad bowl and start laying out ingredients in layers. The first layer is chicken.

3. Cut the walnuts finely with a knife, garlic is also ground with a knife.

4. In a separate container, mix walnuts and garlic with mayonnaise. Put the nut-garlic mixture in the second layer on the chicken.

5. Boiled eggs cut into circles and lay them along the walls of the salad bowl. The rest of the eggs will come in handy.

6. Champignons wash, chop, salti and peppery to taste, and then roast in vegetable oil with one finely chopped bulb until ready. A little cool the mushrooms with onions, and then transfer them to the salad with a third layer.

7. Sprinkle a layer of mushrooms grated on a large grater with egg white. Then make a mayonnaise net.

8. Chilled peas put another layer, and on the walls again lay out circles of eggs.

9. In the center, put a layer of grated cheese with a mayonnaise net. Cover it with grated eggs and decorate it with peas and dill twigs.

10. That's all, the Piquant Moment salad is ready. Bon appetit!

And for those who are on a diet, I suggest you learn 3 truly golden recipes for delicious salads without mayonnaise. The dressing in them is just a bomb, now I try to add them to other dishes!

Appetite and bright, hearty The “piquant moment” just can’t go unnoticed on your holiday table! Many of my friends who have asked me for this recipe have already said that 100% will make this salad for the holiday Easter table.

If you like the recipe, share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting