How to prepare cabbage leaves for pigeons for the winter

If you do not have a place to store fresh cabbage for the winter, and you prefer everything to be at hand, I recommend it. salt for pigeons. This is a really great idea to feast on your favorite pigeons almost all year round!

My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me. She's been harvesting cabbage leaves like this for over 20 years!

Leaves for blues Today editorial "Site" He'll tell you how to make cabbage. winter-leaf. Great recipe!

The ingredients
  • 1 head of fresh cabbage
  • 1 liter of water
  • 3 tbsp rock salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar

Preparation
  1. Wash and then decoct the kale head in boiling and slightly salted water. By the way, the water in which the cabbage was boiled is better not to pour, it can be added to the sauce for blueberries to dilute it to a more liquid state.

2. Take off the leaves carefully.

3. With a sharp knife, cut the dense middle from each leaf.

4. Roll the leaves with rolls.

5. Put the leaves in pre-sterilized jars.

6. Put a pot of water on the fire. Add salt and sugar to the water, bring to a boil.

7. Pour the marinated rolls of cabbage leaves.

8. Cover the banks. After cooling, move the cans with swirling leaves into the pantry.

Perhaps, blueberries are cooked in every family, and every house has its own recipe. However, this does not mean that you should not experiment with the filling.

I suggest you learn how to make absolutely special pigeons according to an old gypsy recipe. The gypsies themselves, jokingly, say that the most delicious pigeons are obtained from stolen turkey, although this is not the secret of these pigeons!

I just love squirrels, which is why I make squirrels every year! The process of twisting is simple and takes very little time, but then the result of such work will be very useful.

Do you prepare cabbage leaves for pigeons in advance?

Tags

See also

New and interesting