What is the best way to wrap pigeons

I remember my grandmother teaching me how to wrap pigeons. You need to put the filling, wrap the edges inside and wrap the pigeon itself. I'm making shawarma, by the way. It turns out that the way to twist the pigeons is not one, but as many as four. Today we will tell you how to wrap the pigeons so that they turn out beautiful, and do not break up during cooking.

How to wrap blueberries Cook cabbage in a microwave or in a large pan and remove the leaves. Cut the large leaves in half and cut the rough part of the leaf. If you forgot how to cook pigeons, then we have a recipe for you at the end of the article.

Wrap the mince in the cabbage leaf with a tube. Then push the ends of the sheet inside. That way the pigeons won't fall apart.

Wrap the edges of the leaf inside, then wrap the blueberry. Blubs are elegant, but there is a possibility that they will fall apart. Therefore, they need to be carefully folded into a pan wrapped edge down.

Wrap the pigeon in a fist and push the top inside. It's a good way for average pigeons. They will not fall apart during the cooking process.

This method is suitable for large pigeons. Put the cabbage leaf in a small bowl. Then start it and wrap the sides of the sheet inside. To prevent the pigeon from disintegrating, place it on the edges down.

Suddenly you will be inspired by the ways of wrapping pigeons and decide to make pigeons for the whole family. Then watch a detailed master class on how to wrap pigeons. And at the end, we wrote you a blueberry recipe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=RZdJh0q1drg

How to prepare blueberries Ingredients
  • 1 kale head
  • 500g pork mince
  • 500g ground beef
  • 3 onions
  • 1 carrot
  • 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 200g rice
  • 1 bay leaf
  • salt
  • peppery

Preparation
  1. Cut the hatch with a knife so that only the leaves remain. Then put the cabbage head in a large pan, pour boiling water and put on a medium fire to cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on whether it is young or old cabbage.

2. Meanwhile, cook the rice to half-ready.
  3. Grind 1 bulb in a blender or meat grinder and stir with the mince. You can add a few cloves of garlic.

4. Stir the rice with the mince. Sprinkle the mixture and mix it well again.
  5. Cut 2 bulbs with half rings and sodium carrots on a large grater. Roast the onions and carrots until golden and add the tomato paste with cabbage broth. Sprinkle and pepper the gravy.

6. Start the pigeons and wrap them in any convenient way.
  7. Put in a pot with a thick bottom doves, fill them with gravy and add a bay leaf. It is best to add gravy in layers. Carcasses of blueberries on a slow heat for 40-45 minutes.

Each hostess has his own recipe for blueberries: someone cooks with gravy from sour cream and vegetables, someone just pours broth with tomato paste. It is impossible to give up such a luxurious home dish, isn’t it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting