Why add sauerkraut to the pigeons

This old recipe was practiced by the mother of my classmate. Once I came to visit them and I had the opportunity to fully follow the process, try this delicious and ask for a recipe!

Lazy doves in the pan These cabbage They are easier to prepare than ordinary pigeons, but still have to put a little effort. The result is definitely worth it!

Tell me, How to cook lazy pigeons in a pan My favorite recipe!

The ingredients
  • 100g rice
  • 400g chicken ground
  • 1 bulb
  • 100g fresh cabbage
  • 100g sauerkraut
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 200g canned tomatoes
  • 100g sour cream
  • 1 egg
  • pepper and salt to taste
  • 1 chili pepper pod
  • 1 bay leaf
  • herb

Preparation
  1. The basis of any pigeon is rice. Pour 100 g of rice with a glass of water and cook for 10 minutes until half ready, then let it cool.

2. Finely chop ordinary cabbage, as well as onions.

3. Farm can be used chicken, and you can take a mixture of several types of meat. Add to the minced rice, egg, both types of cabbage and half a sliced bulb. At this stage, the mince should be well peppered.

4. Stir all the ingredients. From the mince, form blanks in the form of cutlets. They can be frozen immediately or frozen for the future.

5. It is necessary to fry on a large fire from both sides.

6. While the lazy blueberries fry, prepare an onion roast from the second part of the pre-cut onions.

7. After the onion turns golden, add to it tomatoes, salt and a mixture of Italian herbs. This seasoning is perfect for pigeons.

8. Now you need to add sour cream and water. After the sauce reaches a boil, fill them with blueberries. Add the crushed hot pepper and bay leaf.
  9. Stew the pigeons in the sauce needs another 20 minutes. Bon appetit!

These pigeons can be easily cooked in 40 minutes. Some can be frozen and retrieved before guests arrive. This dish will always be your helper in case of sudden celebrations and gatherings.

Tags

See also

New and interesting