Instructions for cooking lazy pigeons with rice

I cook Saturdays. pigeon with rice. We eat them with the whole family for 3-4 days. A lot of people go hungry, no one goes hungry! This recipe is useful to every hostess, as it really saves time, and the dish itself is very tasty.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to make lazy ones. big-family. This is a great dish for all occasions!

Lazy blueberries with rice Ingredients for blueberries
  • 1kg ground meat
  • 2 eggs
  • 1kg cabbage
  • 1-2 tables of boiled rice
  • 2 bulbs
  • salt, pepper, seasonings to taste

Sauce ingredients
  • 5 tbsp tomato paste
  • 4-5 tbsp sour cream
  • 2 carrots
  • 1-2 bulbs
  • 5 cloves of garlic
  • 300 ml of hot boiled water
  • salt, pepper, seasonings to taste

Preparation
  1. Cut the cabbage and pour boiling water for 10 minutes. Throw off the cabbage and let the liquid drain.

2. Prepare the rice and mince in advance. My mince is pork, the rice needs to be washed and boiled over a small heat until semi-ready, about 10-12 minutes after boiling. Clean the onions and cut them fine.

3. In a deep bowl, mix cabbage with rice, mince, eggs and onions. Spray, pepperchi and add your favorite seasonings to taste (I use Provencal herbs). Stir it well.

4. From the resulting mixture with wet hands form cutlets. Put the blanks on a pan lubricated with vegetable oil. Put the pigeons baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.

5. To prepare the pouring on a pan heated with vegetable oil, lay out onions crushed with cubes. Roast it for 3 minutes until the golden crust, stirring periodically. Grate the carrots and also rash on the pan to the onions, stir. Roast the carrots with onions over a small heat for another 5-7 minutes until soft.

6. Pour tomato paste and sour cream to the onions with carrots. Sprinkle, pepper and add Provencal herbs. Carrots with onions and sauce for another 5 minutes. Skip the garlic through the press and also add to the sauce, pour hot boiled water. Cook on low fire for another 3-4 minutes, stirring periodically.

7. Remove the pigeons from the oven, pour them with hot sauce, evenly distributing the sauce over the entire surface. Put the pigeons and sauce in the oven and bake them for another 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.

8. That's it, lazy Ready. Bon appetit!

In ideal blueberries, cabbage leaves should be soft, filling - juicy and fragrant, and gravy should strengthen and emphasize the taste of the finished dish. But it turns out that, unfortunately, not always. I suggest you learn how to avoid the most common mistakes when cooking pigeons.

Lazy pigeon They are sweet and delicious, and have little to do with them. Not a dish, but a pleasure! Make sure to cook them for dinner, your family will definitely appreciate this recipe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting