Instructions for the preparation of unusual pigeons

For me, blueberries are a very nostalgic and native dish. Grandma always cooks them when the whole family is together. After all, pigeons can not be cooked a little, there are always a lot of them so that everyone has enough. I remember when you go to your grandmother's house for the holidays, and she's already stewing her pigeons. Then at the table the whole family, talking almost until the morning. These are associations.

Speaking of which, my grandmother is always experimenting with pigeon stuffing. Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite recipes. "Site" He says, How to cook pigeons in a panNot simple, but with an unusual filling.

How tasty to cook blueberries Ingredients
  • 1 stud of Peking cabbage
  • 1 chicken brisket
  • 1 sweet pepper
  • 1 pickle
  • 12 quail eggs
  • 250g sour cream
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp grated cheese
  • lemon juice
  • salt and spice

Preparation
  1. First, prepare cabbage leaves for pigeons. Boil the cabbage leaves until soft.

2. Separately boil quail eggs and chicken fillet. Set the eggs to cool and take the meat apart into fibers.

3. Peel the pepper and cut it with straw. Also cut the pickle.

4. Now we make blueberries. We take a cabbage leaf, we lay chicken meat on it along the leaf, then a pepper, a cucumber and two eggs. Wrap it up like regular pigeons and put it in a deep pan.

5. Now make the sauce. Mix sour cream with olive oil, salt and spices. Add the grated hard cheese, mix well. Pour the sauce of blueberries and carcasses over a slow heat for about half an hour. Then serve the table!

Blus on this simple recipe are perfect. Thick and fragrant sauce, and about the filling just nothing to say. We cook and eat, dear hostess! What unusual stuffing did you have to make pigeons with?

Tags

See also

New and interesting