Why You Should Call Your Mother More Often

Child's relationship with parents It is very strong, although it weakens with years. Growing up, a person becomes more independent, he is surrounded by more and more other people, and the need for mother and father decreases. But this family connection does not disappear anywhere, it remains for life.

Especially intriguing with its power. mother-son. Perhaps, no one will argue that it is boys that mothers pay a little more attention and give a little more love than daughters. And this attitude persists throughout life.

Psychologists call this the notorious Oedipus complex, when dads are more attached to daughters, and mothers are more attached to sons. Moreover, young children under three years of age equally love both parents, and only then more attached to the parent of the opposite sex.

I never thought I would look for a lover who would look like my mother. But it so happened that after two failed marriages, I finally found marital happiness with a woman who has a character just like my mother. And they even have some external similarity, notes the 41-year-old Sergey.

“Sometimes I think that my mother has some kind of telepathic abilities: as soon as I get into trouble, she immediately calls me,” says 22-year-old Igor.

“I am already an adult and independent uncle, boss, head of a department of 30 people. But the funny thing is when in another difficult situation I call my mother just to consult, says 32-year-old Yaroslav.

And such cases are not uncommon, but rather additional confirmation that mother-son special. For her, he is an ideal man who has collected the best traits of representatives of his gender. One who will always be for her support and protection, who will never leave. She is for her son the embodiment of tenderness and care.

The relationship between mother and son in an incomplete family stands out. And if a woman has been deprived of male attention for a long time, then all her feelings just fall on her son.

As a result, the child becomes simply the center of the mother’s world, without wanting it, and her hopes and plans are closely linked with his future successes, turning into an unbearable burden for the guy. But this cannot but create an inverse dependence.

In some cases, the mother sees in her son the embodiment of the ideal man and tries to put in him those qualities that she lacked in her chosen ones. The only problem is that there are no perfect people and even the best qualities are presented in their own way.

It often happens that the mother sees in the son the most reliable man who will never offend, leave or betray. Although it is impossible to give guarantees, because if a woman could not build relationships with other men, it is possible that in her relationship with her son, discord may occur.

Whatever the model of the relationship, the son for the mother is the most important person, who, despite his age, always remains her child. Therefore, every man should remember his importance and remember to visit his mother and call her while he still has the opportunity.

You can always ask your mother for good advice because she has more experience. You can, and even must, talk to her about her problems to support and emphasize how important she is to you.

You can always tell her something funny, ask for a recipe or ask for a visit. Or you can even call for nothing. Mom will definitely be pleased that you, despite all your worries and important things, do not forget about her.

Tags

See also

New and interesting