I managed to fall in love, but I curbed my feelings and did not change, I feel joyful pride in myself.

As you know, manly It has nothing to do with women. Yeah, I'm going to get accused of thinking about polygamy and all that. But I can say that life teaches exactly the lessons that we, men and women alike, must learn. It's just that everyone does it differently.

There is always a chance to see the strength of your own spirit and find beauty where, it would seem, everything has long been known. But the new, of course, beckons. Editorial "Site" How to cope with an unexpected love so as not to leave your wife. Based on the experience of a user on the Internet.

A man in love, I can’t say it was anything intrusive. At first I just loved watching her smile. Not just me, but me. Later I noticed that her smile was even inspiring – the mood rises for the whole day, I work much more joyfully. Later, this slight awkwardness appeared. I felt this when I was young when I first met my future wife.

Those looks, smiles and hints probably lasted for months. So far, at some point, she told me, almost directly, that it was time to take action. Like, she's quite ready for more. As a man in his 50s, I felt a little weird and awkward about this conversation. But I realized it was possible to light a fire in me.

The power of temptation is great, and I almost gave in. However, I had no plans for an unexpected love affair or any relationship other than family. I was not going to divorce my wife either. However, it is feeling pushed me To the fact that in life it is definitely necessary to change something - the prospect of vivid impressions attracted me very much.
And this is what I did.

In life and life together we are very rubbed. On the one hand, it is good when the mechanism works so smoothly that there is no need to interfere in anything. But, on the other hand, this romance of the first years of meeting each other is lost, when the study of a loved one is in full swing.

With this other woman, I realized the feelings were still there, but why would I look at her if I could try to look at my wife again? I was the one who married her 30 years ago, and then she seemed to me. The most wonderful girl in the world! I was surprised how long I hadn’t looked at her and she had changed her image. I really liked her new hairstyle.

I stopped saying something on duty, started paying more attention to her. It was a revelation to me how good she looks and how she looks. It’s amazing, but over the years we’ve both rebuilt, changed and looked at life in a very different way. I was getting to know my wife again, and some of the things we've reviewed. And it really was a milestone for us.

Tactile contact, greetings, hugs. I can’t remember at what point we gave up all this. I'm back. gave flowersWe went to the movies, we went to a restaurant we hadn’t been to in twenty years. Of course, all this bore fruit - the wife began to thaw. She would no longer put up a plate of breakfast in silence, but would say, "Hi, husband!" And then there was the long-forgotten “beloved”.

So in the process, it became clear to me where I really needed to go, even though at first I thought it wouldn't work. I stopped mocking my wife, stopped saying no. I remember last year she wanted to plant something in the dacha, and I said, no, why is it necessary? Today I'm going to say, "Great!" Why not?

Most important. I realized I had changed myself. You can whine, look for the best for yourself, but this will not give you a feeling of real control over your life, over your feelings. And the love hasn't gone away. Only now she is not to the other, but to her own, native. A man just needs his own. joy and happinessYou can find it in your family. You just have to do a little more than nothing.”

I will not be pretentious to say that this man literally saved the family, resisting the temptation. I will not praise anyone, because this choice is not even a feat, but the normal imperative of an adult and responsible person. Let's talk about it in the comments. Write down whether you think this is the right choice or still worth getting a new bouquet of emotions.

It is probably true to say that your heart cannot be told. But manhood It can do real miracles. How? Depends on the man. Read our article on why men don’t leave bad wives because they’re afraid they’ll find it worse. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting