Psychological portrait of a mistress

My friend got into a love triangle. No, she's not a mistress. She's a cheated wife. Only, rather than deceived, but self-deceived.

I watched her story from the outside and tried to figure out who was to blame: her mistress, her husband or herself.

Most often accused of the same woman on the side, a breakaway, the destroyer of a strong family. If you drive in any search engine “revenge your spouse’s mistress”, you can see many ways of the most insidious and sophisticated revenge. Which violates not only the norms of morality and ethics, but also the criminal code.

Married man's lover There are legends about the lovers of married men.. My friend had been happily married to her husband for seven years, raising her son and daughter, and did not know any of them. She didn't try to hold her husband because she didn't even know he was going left.

The husband celebrated all holidays with his family, spent weekends, the family idyll was violated only by “frequent business trips for work.”

“Our marriage is a formality, we have been sleeping in different beds for several years!” assured his mistress this exemplary family man, who recently became a father for the second time.

DepositPhotos

“It's all for the kids! Because of them, she keeps me, you know? he later argued to a naive girl who had slept with him for several years, expecting him to leave the family for her.

The mistress was filled with good fury towards the stubborn wife who is holding her lover captive. "Don't she realize he hasn't loved her for a long time?" she thought.

When a man could not break between two women, the truth came out. Wife and mistress finally meet.

“You destroyed our family, took my husband from me,” the sobbing wife accused. The weeping mistress refused, “Why would you keep him if he wanted to leave?” ?

“Do with me what you want!” the man who was present at the conversation exclaimed dramatically and left for an “urgent meeting.”

DepositPhotos

The wife could not believe that someone who had sworn allegiance to her and cared so nicely for her once could be a scoundrel. And if he could, it was probably not his will. It seemed impossible for her to whisper the words of love of one woman and think of another woman at the same time.

Most likely, the other one is a witch, she bewitched him and she is guilty. But not the one who turned life into a meaningless and stupid deception and in one day undone many years of happiness.

A loved one cannot be bad, but an unfamiliar woman can be.

DepositPhotos

What to do with a mistress in such cases? You don’t have to rush to buy a weapon to kill her, or carry money to a witch, so that she will cause damage to the breakaway.

Perhaps she didn't know her date's marriage wasn't a mere formality. Or maybe I didn’t even know that he was in a hurry home not to his sick mother, but to his healthy wife. There are some naive girls. There are also non-naive people who perfectly understand that they are having fun with someone else’s husband.

There is absolutely nothing to do with the mistress. It is more logical to turn righteous anger on the real offender, on the one who was sprayed on the sides, each promising what is due only to one.

DepositPhotos What They Think married-man? How does she sleep? It might be bad if she fell in love with him. Maybe it's good if she didn't think of starting a family with him.

But wouldn’t it be better to forget about the mistress and watch your own husband sleep? Marriage can only be destroyed by the one who created it, not by the person from outside.

Tags

See also

New and interesting