My son-in-law is seven years old and he hasn't taken me on vacation.

How to build a harmonious relationship in a family where three generations have to get along? Do you need to take a break from your relatives sometimes? We suggest discussing these pressing topics in the comments! And before that you are waiting for the catchy story of the offended mother-in-law, whom the son-in-law decided not to take with him on vacation.

Seven years ago, my daughter, Ira, asked me to move in with her husband. Making a decision was, frankly, very difficult. The move was long and painstaking. In addition, it was necessary to decide to abandon all friends and acquaintances.

And yet I finally agreed. My daughter was pregnant at the time and I knew she would need my support and help when the baby was born. That's what happened. Ever since my granddaughter, Valechka, was born, I've been looking after her all the time. Among other things, I have all the housework.

Irochka, of course, constantly urged me to rest more. But I knew that after work, she would definitely not be up to cleaning and cooking patties. So I cooked lunch and dinner myself, and ironed my son-in-law's shirts, and cleaned the house.

But, as it turned out, I did all this for nothing! No one has appreciated my efforts in these seven years. No one needed my care for nothing. They, on the contrary, need a rest from me!

The other day it turned out that the son-in-law is going on vacation and on this occasion bought vouchers to Turkey for the whole family. That is, for his whole family - Irina and Valechka. I don’t seem to be his family at all! There was no vouchers for me...

My son-in-law, Michael, we always got along. I liked him from the beginning: intelligent, educated, educated. I always thought my daughter was lucky with her husband. I was very happy when I found out that Mishenka proposed to my Irochka!

And he always treated me well. It's like this! And how, please, did I deserve it?

My daughter says she wants to relax with her family. I'll take a break from them. He said, “You’re going to meet your friends, you’re going to break up.” You're always messing with Valechka. You're bored with the monotonous routines, too.

How do I understand that? How could I get so bored that I suddenly needed a rest? All I did was help!

Will you share your thoughts on the current situation? Who do you think is right, your son-in-law or your mother-in-law?

Tags

See also

New and interesting