From which mother-in-law you need to run to an apartment on the outskirts without repair

“I wake up tonight and I see the lights on in the kitchen. The clock, and it's two o'clock. I think someone turned off the lights, remember? I put on my robe, I come out, and this son-in-law He's sitting in his pants. There's a laptop in front of him, he's looking at something there, right there on the vegetable board he's got heels of thick sausage sandwiches -- he's eating, you know!

Between mother-in-law and son-in-law can be strange relationship, it's true. To our editorial office. "Site" There is another story we want to share. It is very vital, and you can see how all sorts of “wants” break against the walls of circumstances. I wonder what your opinion will be about what we will tell you.

It’s like a joke in the style of “well, son-in-law, move, take a broom, and he parries, like, mom, are you going to clean or fly where?” But in life, of course, everything is not so and does not happen at all to laugh. It is difficult for us to assess who is right, especially since this story is told by mother-in-law, and she can be a biased person.

“So I say to him, son-in-law! You should go to bed. Outside. two-dayTomorrow morning to work. And there is nothing in the fridge quietly hanging around, sausage alone to eat. And in general, it is harmful, tomorrow I will throw it all away so that someone does not eat. Don't buy it anymore, there's nothing to bring it home!

And he says to me, "Go to your room and command your husband there." I will find out what and when I eat and in what quantities. I'm an adult, he says, and I can decide how much sleep I need and when. And don't touch my sausage, you didn't buy it, and it's not up to you to decide who eats it. I was retiring, I didn't want to make him angry any more.

My daughter and son-in-law are not yet thirty, but they are already raising two children. One is three, the other is two years old. It turned out that they live in our two-bedroom apartment. The circumstances were that they were “stuck.” After the wedding, the plan was: live with us, save money for the wedding. deposit They'll borrow something for themselves.

At first it was so, already a good amount was able to collect, but it did not happen as I wanted. My husband and I lost our normal income. At first they cut me off, and then my husband's conditions got worse. He keeps working for pennies hoping he gets paid the rest, and I'm trying to find something else. But so far, no success.

This is all my pride - in the cleaners do not want to go, and at the checkout for half a day to sit and health does not allow. My daughter is on maternity leave, where do I go? In general, the main income is now on the son-in-law. I can’t say that the resulting addiction pleases me, but, in fact, there is nowhere to go. And his salary is pretty good.

He pays for all the utilities, the phone, the Internet. He's buying. houseworkFor the family. Even the dentist sponsors us all. Food on it, some clothes. In short, he does not spare money, he volunteered to help when you need to buy something. With such expenses, of course, nothing can be postponed, but still he manages to throw a thousand on the account. That's what my daughter says. In short, our whole family is pulling.

I have a lot of complaints about him. Well, that's it. night-out In the kitchen, for sausage, which at night eats, and in the morning nothing to put in an omelet. For sticking around in a laptop all the time, even though I could be a little tinkering with the kids. He throws clothes, he never washes dishes. The water is pouring, the light is burning.

I often tell him in the eyes, they say, son-in-law, you behave so and so, but it is necessary in a different way! He usually doesn't say anything, or he'll say, I'm not using someone else's stuff, everything here on my budget is thriving, so don't blah. It hurts me, my daughter complains, but she does not interfere in our fights. Perhaps he cannot decide which side the truth is on.”

We have a bonus for our son-in-law. Now is the time that income may well depend on how much time a person spends on a laptop. You don’t even have to go to the office. And, on the contrary, you have to sit at night in the kitchen and pop. sausage. What do you think? We look forward to your comments in the discussion!

Son-in-law in the kitchen At night, the sandwiches crackle until no one sees. Only the mother-in-law sometimes has the courage to say everything to his face. Read our article on whether it is necessary to call a mother-in-law mom, if there is no desire? Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting