I wanted to come home for Christmas, but neither my daughter nor my son-in-law are waiting for me there.

Going abroad, many dream to earn money and build a home for a large family. But often these dreams turn into a big disappointment. This is what happened to the heroine of our history. She worked for many years to realize her dream of home. But now I realize it was all for nothing.

Editorial "Site" She's sharing with you the story of a woman who's on the road and doesn't know what to do next.

Perhaps my story is not particularly surprising to anyone. I went abroad more than 15 years ago. My husband left me and my daughter got married. I wanted to change the situation and help my daughter with housing. I sent them all the money I earned. We agreed that I would make money and they would build a house for a large family where I could live in old age.

The daughter immediately said that the money will manage the son-in-law. I didn't mind, he's a smart man. They were saving money, slowly starting to build. About 5 years ago I moved to a new house. I'm a little worried about the fact that my son-in-law makes it all on himself. The money for the house is mine, and they lived all this time in my apartment. But my daughter comforted me. Said it would be easier.

It happened. I had no time to come to do the paperwork. And my daughter was on maternity leave. First with my daughter, then with my youngest. I accepted that decision. The house turned out really great. Every year I visited them for the winter holidays. We sat in a spacious living room with a fireplace, our grandchildren ran around. This is how I dream of living old.

This year I decided to go home for the holidays. My birthday is January 8th. I would like to celebrate Christmas and then the anniversary. Neither my daughter nor my son-in-law wanted me to come. The daughter on the phone said, "Mom, don't even think about going." There is a war in the country, there is no light all the time. We're not up to the holidays at all. We're not celebrating anything! And her son-in-law supported her.

I was in doubt. And then a neighbor called me and told me that now there is a matchmaker with a smatch in the house. It turns out that the son-in-law took his parents to him. And I don't mind, because this house was supposed to be for the whole family. But there's no room for me? They didn't even tell me they took my son-in-law's parents. I wouldn't mind if we could tell the truth.

And I felt so sad and hurt. I was hoping that I could live with my kids this year. I'm 60, tired of working without respite. Now I'm thinking, should I even? I have a man here who wants to get married. I refused because I thought I would go home. But maybe you should stay here and make your life work?

The editorial opinion of the woman was in a difficult situation. After all, what she dreamed of 15 years, instantly turned into unfulfilled hopes. However, she has a good chance to settle her personal life. Getting married and taking time for yourself. She spent many years so that her daughter could live in a large cozy house. Maybe it’s time to live for yourself. What do you think of that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting