The son-in-law left his daughter, leaving her with three children, and also grabbed the car, which was bought with my money, and recently this crook appeared.

People. shameless We always have the most intense and negative feelings. When someone can do something so wrong that it doesn’t even fit in your head. All that remains is to stare at your eyes and be silent. It can be difficult to speak at such times. We try to filter our surroundings.

However, no one is immune from such acquaintances or even relatives at all hundred percent. And when that happens, you have to separate yourself from these people as quickly as possible. Otherwise, a negative experience may recur in the future, just when we least expect it. It'll only hurt more.

Where can a widow with a small child and loans go? If she has a good education or work experience, she has some options. I've never had anything like that. That's why I chose to work abroad. Being a nurse for an older woman doesn’t seem like a dream job. You can help your mother and, most importantly, your daughter.

I moved out of a small town, even from PGT. So the other world was a mystery to me. You know, books and television only give superficial information. But to deal with everything personally is another conversation. Pretty quickly, I became friends with my employer, so work didn't really scare me. She was an elderly woman, but she was quite brisk.

The new climate and the sea air fell in love with my new country. Pretty affordable prices and the best kitchen I've ever known. Anyway, I mean, I left with the idea of somehow making money in a couple of years and stopping. But now that I'm in Spain in my eighteenth year, I don't want to go back to my hometown. I am pretty sure that nothing has changed there.

Anyway, I want to share a piece of my life with you. My daughter, left to my grandmother’s care, is now an adult. She has two children, a house built with my money, a car. She never worked a day, although she always repeats the same phrase that “being the keeper of the hearth is the most honorable profession.” We haven't lived in caves for a long time, but God be with her, let him think what he wants.

The father of my two grandchildren refused to formalize their legal marriage to my daughter. Said it didn't benefit a man. We live in the twenty-first century and so on. We argued about it for a long time, but then we decided, let it be as he said. The house will remain in the family. My son-in-law is not a millionaire. Quite the opposite.

I am not going to describe him as the father of my grandchildren. Let my daughter do it. But he seemed to cope with this burden. I played sports with my grandson and helped with my studies. And my granddaughter was already doing it. Well, personally, I have nothing against it. Whatever their family wants.

When they finished the house (I wanted a big one so the neighbors would be jealous), my son-in-law jumped and asked me to give him the money for the car. His old wreck had finally broken, and now he needed new proof of his masculinity. You know what a man is without a car? He had money like a cat crying, and I didn’t really want to sponsor him.

But then the daughter stepped in and supported her husband. She promised to get the license for the whole family, not just for him. I agreed, and soon the car was purchased. Good foreign car. Just like where I live.

Within three months, the son-in-law crashed a recently purchased car. He immediately said he would do the repairs for his own money and would not ask me for a penny. By and large, I didn’t care, because until that time my daughter had not even begun to pass on the license. And I finally became convinced that this was my forced gift to my son-in-law. Nothing more.

And around that time, something happened. His son-in-law, if he can be called that, confessed to his daughter that he had fallen in love with another. He can't help himself. Feelings above him and other empty arrogance. The daughter tried to talk to him, appealed to parental duty, but everything was in vain. He began to disappear for days, and then just called and said that he would not be back soon.

The daughter cried for a long time. I tried to calm her down, but how do you do it over video from another continent? I often saw her in tears. Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. All this time the car I donated was “under repair”. I wanted to talk to my ex-boyfriend about it. But he kept refusing, and then he stopped picking up the phone. And to call the police of our PGT, being in another country, it is necessary not to be friends at all.

You think that's the end of it? Nothing like that! A week ago, the missing person came back. After less than five months. Remorseful, crying. He says it was a huge mistake. Forgive me, my love. And you children, forgive me. Moaning, crying. In short, a professional liar. I didn’t just come here, but in my car. I guess I've already repaired it.

I wanted to gloat with my daughter. Discuss, discuss the situation. I thought I'd take a bottle of red and sit down. We'll figure out how she hurts him. But she said she was taking it back. That's it, no reproaches or scandals.

She said she had children and needed a father. Since she is their father, she has no choice. Mistake, mistake. Who doesn't. Where he's been, who he's been sharing his bed with, it doesn't matter. That's how my daughter let her feet dry.

All this time I was sending her some money. Helped, say, their family. But now that I'm against this defector coming back to my grandkids' house, my daughter needs to be punished somehow. But what if this money is needed not only for her, but also for her children? I can't do that. You have to teach her a lesson. What advice would you give me to make her understand what she did wrong? I look forward to your advice because the situation is serious. And I think about her all the time. Thank you for getting in. I hope this doesn't happen again.

Tags

See also

New and interesting