Daughter called all in tears and said that the neighbor saw her husband with another woman, seems to have worked birth curse

Young son-in-law - the cause of sad thoughts. Especially if she married him without consulting her parents. He is a stranger who must be trusted for no reason. The wife is happy, she has butterflies in her stomach. And mom and dad are worried: what is his past, and who are his parents? Previously, this issue was taken very seriously. Now times have changed.

What is interesting is that before the parents, although they helped the young, did not sit them around their necks. And nowadays, a young family is getting married, getting a real estate or even a car for a wedding. Why? To run around the corners in a couple of years? Statistics do not lie: the average number of divorces is 65%. But 30 years ago, the figures were much simpler: from 42 to 45 percent in the country.

Our young son-in-law is in trouble with men. My father, after 14 years of a happy marriage, suddenly broke down and started drinking. Neither my mother nor my colleagues listened. At some point, he just left home. He left all his possessions and disappeared. Neighbors said they saw him at the station. Maybe he decided to start his life from scratch. I don't get it.

My husband, a handsome man, left me for another woman. Since then, he has been a stranger to me. I didn't miss him at all, and he probably forgot about me and my daughter. No alimony like you. Unlike my father, he did not suffer from nobility. He kicked us out of his apartment and left us with nothing. Well, at least my mom accepted both of us.

After that, I decided for myself that romantic relationships and love are not for me. Deception, fiction for simple-minded women who do not understand anything in life. Over time, my confidence shattered a little, of course. But I never found another man. Instead, she did other things: she collected money for a ticket and went to another country to work.

Zlat’s daughter Peels fully supported me. She herself became more diligent to study and was not distracted by the courtship of boys. After 6 years I came back with a lot of money. After thinking about many things abroad, I came to the conclusion that my daughter should not suffer because of my family dramas. She's not up to the gray hair to live with the three of us. Let them build their future in comfort, separately.

I was all the more right. Because after a couple of months, it turns out she already has a boyfriend and they're serious. Of course, I wanted to meet him and find out what my future son-in-law was doing. So we set up a meeting, and it even went pretty well. The young man came with flowers, in clean ironed clothes. Overall, the first impression was positive.

Arthur talked about his parents, hobbies, work. An ordinary family is hardworking. Stars from the sky are missing. They were able to raise their only son. He's a cook by profession. He knows how to cook and loves it. But he began to realize quite early that the prospects for his future work were rather vague. So he recently took a computer science class, and he was kind of good at it.

Peels Young decided not to play a magnificent wedding, especially since there were few guests. I respect that, why feed people you may never see again? All these second cousins and their husbands... As a wedding gift, I gave them the news that I wanted to give them an apartment. Nothing special, but for a new family housing is more than suitable.

Despite the fact that my daughter was already married, we continued to actively communicate with her. I tried not to visit them again, especially without a call. But she enjoyed coming to me, asking for advice. My son-in-law didn’t mind coming if he needed help. Things were going well, Arthur was hired for a new job after the courses.

Everything was fine, but one day my daughter came to me in tears. A neighbor, an old woman on the lower floor, told her that she saw her husband cooing very actively with a young woman from a nearby house. She is divorced and open to new relationships. Then Zlata and her husband had a serious conversation.

In general, the birth misfortune worked again. I can't explain it otherwise. Arthur's got the money, and I suspect he thought the world was at his feet. He began to pay less attention to his wife, began to look at other women. Nothing has happened yet, but I know very well what it might still be. My young son-in-law disappointed me.

But how do you explain it to your daughter, what do you say? I broke up with her father and did not take any action to rectify the situation. And this is what happened. Years spent in another country, separation from family. And I'm sure she did. Personally, my opinion is pretty clear, and I would do the same in her place. Especially why not? There's housing, there's work. And there will be someone else, what her years...

But what if she's single, too, like me and my mom? What then? And she really loves her son-in-law, I can see that. Wouldn't it be better for her to endure it, to meet Arthur? Nothing bad has happened yet. They can still take control of the situation and continue the happy marriage as they used to be.

Arthur says he didn't understand his feelings. That he needs time to think. And Zlat doesn't find a place for himself. I don’t know what to recommend as a mother. All that remains is comfort. When did people stop appreciating what they had and start to care so much about each other’s feelings? But maybe that’s always been the case and I’m just making up something.

Tags

See also

New and interesting