Son-in-law hissed spitefully when he saw my Italian husband, asked to rewrite the house on his daughter.

New son-in-law It can make a lot of noise in the family. Who knows what kind of character is hidden behind a beautiful face. Sometimes young women can not see the true essence of their chosen one. A reliable mother's shoulder and useful advice is not near. So how do we get out of this situation?

Peels Luba's new son-in-law has been working in Italy for almost 20 years. She is. settle down And you could say you won this life. She first looked after a couple of elderly Italians and then married their son Fabrizio. The man was quite naive and after leaving his parents easily fell into the tenacious embrace of Luba.

While Lyuba continued to work in Italy as a married woman, she never stopped sending money to her children. She had three daughters. Their father, unfortunately, did not become extremely fast. A year after the birth of the youngest girl. But Luba was not going to grieve. Got it. leg up. These are daughters, everyone needs at least some dowry.

Because Lyuba tried to save constantly. Fabrizio even thought he had an extremely thoughtful wife. Buys a little, puts money away. But Lyuba learned to look for the cheapest products, saving money for her children. She would never have thought that she could steal from her husband. As the Italian loved to peek at the bottom of the glass, his wife, meanwhile, was pulling some bills out of his wallet. The next morning, Fabie didn't really remember anything.

By all truths and untruths, Lyuba saved up for an apartment for the oldest daughter Alla. She had already given birth to two children and was forced to huddle with her husband in a one-room rented apartment. The gift of Lyuba became a lifeline for a woman. Her husband clearly did not intend to work three jobs to buy a house on his own. “I have a golden mother-in-law,” her husband smiled.

Luba’s middle daughter, Vika, was in no hurry to get married. She was doing research, so she didn't need an apartment yet. The only thing Victoria asked her mother was a car. “You have to travel a lot back and forth. “If you help me buy a car, I’ll be very grateful,” she said. And Luba helped.

And not some car, but a cool SUV from the dealership. The kids didn’t really think about where my mom got that money, but they were happy to buy it. Luba tightened her belt even tighter. It seemed to her that Fabrizio suspected something and now looked more closely at his wallet. But the woman did not give up, because she had to help her third daughter. And after 3 years, Fabrizio died. His love for drink has destroyed him.

Peels New son-in-law shakes the rights of the Younger Dasha was barely 20 years old, but she was already going to marry Vlad. Lyuba tried to dissuade her daughter, but she was adamant. With the youngest tried to talk Alla and Vika, but there was no sense. Dasha and Vlad lived in Luba's apartment. The boy was involved in some dubious financial schemes, so fear They weren't accidental.

To finally separate Dasha from Vlad, Lyuba decided to act independently. She flew home with her new fiancé, handsome Italian Gino. However, the new son-in-law was not a mistake. This isn't about Gino. Vlad immediately realized that the potential mother-in-law was plotting, and went on the attack.

Peels "How are you, Mom?" I see you're doing well. This is the second Italian in years. Are you going to kick us out and you're going to stay here? Isn't that a good thing for us when you change the apartment to your daughter? We would have sold it and bought something better. This one's really weak. We're gonna need more money for repairs. You're going to get tough. Work on your conscience, Lyuba opened her mouth from such rudeness. She wanted to talk to her daughter delicately, but did not restrain herself and drove Vlad away on emotions.

Peels Search for herself Dasha was shocked by the tone of her Vlad. She knew that a man’s character was not sugar. But not that much. Luba went crazy and took her youngest daughter to Italy. For the apartment quickly found tenants, and control of the process of payment for rent entrusted Alla. So rude and unbred Vlad was at the broken trough.

Under the wing of his mother Dasha quickly realized his mistake. She almost married some monster. The girl thanked Luba that she saved her from such a frightening fate. Lyuba was glad that her life and the life of her daughter were getting better. With Gino, she finally understood what it meant. love.

Peels, however, remained a trivod. “What if all my girls needed this kind of help?” Can I protect them from something similar in the future? the mother’s heart did not calm down. Who knows. Perhaps all daughters will find their true happiness only in a foreign country? But next to my beloved and native mother.

Tags

See also

New and interesting