Crunchy pepper "Five Minutes" with vinegar, sterilization is not necessary, you do not have to soar peppers

Fast. pepper I am preparing a recipe for resettlement of Anna from Kherson, to whom I rent an apartment for the 4th month. She closed me 15 cans of this pepper, but I gave her ajik. Ani's recipe has already been copied to her notebook. Since this snack will be a real wand-relief for any working hostess because of the simplicity of cooking.

Today's edition. "Site" How to cook for the winter crunchy "Five Minutes" pepper with vinegar. Sterilization is not necessary, you do not have to soar peppers!

Fast pepper for winter Ingredients
  • 3kg pepper
  • 1 liter of water
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 0.5 tbsp vinegar
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Sterilize the cans and lids in advance in any convenient way.

2. Wash the pepper, peel and cut into 4 parts. Remove the seeds from the pepper, you won't need them.

3. For pickling Put water in the pan. Add salt, vinegar and vegetable oil. Bring the marinade to a boil, and then reduce the fire and boil it for another 2 minutes.

4. Put the pepper in the boiling marinade. Cook for about 5 minutes after boiling.

5. Put the pepper in the jars, marinade and roll the jars. Turn over the banks and leave them to cool down. You can store it on a shelf in a closet or in a closet. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare Bulgarian pepper with honey, which will not lie in the basement. It's impossible to break away!

If you, like my sister Ilona, aren't up to the level of proficiency to tinker with salads, you can start with something simpler. For example, take note of this. pepper for the winter. With this recipe, even a novice hostess will cope perfectly.

The main thing is to have at hand all the necessary ingredients for this. At the exit you will get about 5 or even 6 cans of half a liter!

Tags

See also

New and interesting