Lied to her husband that she went to the sea, Photoshopped a photo, wanted to arrange a surprise

Exposing a man It can happen completely by accident. It just so happens that his secret suddenly comes to the surface. But there are times when you can’t do without a clear action plan. Tamara developed a similar plan to catch her husband in adultery. That day, more than ever, she wanted to be wrong. Only fate has prepared its surprises.

Peels Exposure Man Tamara and Pasha have been married for 15 years. During this time, they managed to earn good property and raise two sons. The woman was very happy when she got married. The guy is prominent, economical, working. With this is not afraid of any life tests. Moreover, Toma hoped to become the most reliable support and support for Pasha.

Peels Bad Change Pasha had a huge woodworking. He also built his own house. He made it so beautiful that all the neighbors were jealous. I set up beautiful fences, set up gazebos, built a playground for children. There was nothing in this yard. And the figurines are decorative, and flower beds are beautiful, and the paths are cunning. In general, the soul is happy when you look.

Tom decided that her husband's talent should not be wasted. This is how he can make a lot of money. She insisted on starting her own small business. Pasha would be engaged in wood products, and the wife would be engaged in the organization of her husband’s work. Young Paul willingly accepted Toma's offer.

But over time, I realized that my wife was demanding too much. “I understand that this will make more money. But I'm very tired. If I continue to work at this pace, the quality of my products will suffer. Don’t get so many orders, please, Pasha asked, only Tamara didn’t want to listen. “The young and strong guy whines so much. Nothing's going to happen to you, Tom thought, though she didn't say it out loud.

Peels The Powerful Lady didn't get any easier over time. Pasha tried to reach out to his wife, but nothing worked. To please her husband, Tamara hired another man. But only one, because you need to save. With the money earned, the woman was able to buy a new car, make repairs in her parents’ house, decorate herself with expensive clothes and gold. Paul was only getting more into himself.

He got thin and scared. Reminds me of constants. overwork. Tamara slightly slowed down with orders when her husband almost lost his arm while working with a saw. But then I got back to the old stuff. He realized that his love of money had turned his wife into a monster.

Pasha began to disappear on business trips and departures. With a big quarrel, he hired several more men to his production and began to dump the work on them. Tamara was incredibly angry. She felt like there was something wrong with her husband. But I didn't think it was my fault. Moreover, the woman decided to arrange Pasha for a test of loyalty.

Peels Failed Exposure of Man Tamara Tells Husband That resting. For her it was the norm, so Pasha did not pay any attention. The wife gathered the children and took them to her mother, and she began to wait. She sent her husband a photo of her supposedly at sea. Although she actually drew herself to seascapes in a photo editor.

And so, one evening, Tamara saw on CCTV that her husband began to pack his suitcases. She became furious and decided to urgently interrupt her "vacation". When she rushed home, Pasha calmly told her, “I’m leaving.” I can't and don't want to live like this. I don’t have a mistress, but I don’t have the slightest desire to continue our marriage. Stay with your money. I'm sure it's your perfect couple.

When Pasha left, Tamara did not even want to cry. She has heard from other employees that she behaves like a meger. But is that true? This woman only wanted to ensure a trouble-free future for her sons. But now she has no husband, no hardworking and active employee. It was at this moment that Tamara thought that she wanted to ask Paul for forgiveness. It is not certain that he will forgive her and return to the family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting