Ample hostess marinates peppers only according to the Balkan recipe, stored for a long time, banks do not swell.

Bulgarian pepper pickled cooking Balkan recipe. Usually Bulgarian peppers are used for stuffing, not for twisting, but this is a completely different case.

In cold winter, these hot and appetizingly crispy peppers leave the table first. No one will even look at cucumbers as long as there is at least one pickled pepper on the table. Checked on all my family and friends!

Today's edition. "Site" Share instructions for preparing appetizing pickled. Bright, seductive snack!

Pepper Bulgarian pickled ingredients
  • 3kg pepper
  • 7 teeth. Garlic
  • parsley
  • pepper-pea
  • 1 liter of water
  • 200g sugar
  • 2 tbsp salt
  • 250 ml vinegar 9%
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil

Preparation
  1. Wash the peppers, cut off their tails, and then pierce each with a fork on both sides in random places.

2. Pour water into the bowl. Add vinegar, sugar, salt and vegetable oil. Stir it. Put it on the fire, bring it to a boil.

3. After boiling the marinade, put peppers in a bowl. Cook for 3 minutes, then gently turn the pepper over to the other side and cook for another 3 minutes.

4. Cut the cloves of garlic finely.

5. In a sterilized jar at the bottom, put pepper with peas, garlic and parsley. Send peppers blanched on both sides. With a wooden spoon, gently press the peppers so that they are well tamped. Put some more parsley and garlic in a full jar on top.

6. Repeat it with the other peppers until you can jar them all. Pour the jars to the top with a hot marinade where peppers were blanched.

7. Cover the banks. Let the cans cool and then they can be put in a cool, dark place until winter. I advise you to taste one jar at once - the meal is unreal. Bon appetit!

In order to get acquainted with the recipe of such marinadeI suggest watching a video from the culinary channel of the Serbian hostess Tatiana “My kitchen Tanya”. There are many smart and time-tested recipes on this channel!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to prepare Bulgarian pepper with honey for the winter. It will be a great addition to many dishes!

Bulgarian pickled pepper is considered a traditional dish in Serbia, where my friend came from, who shared this recipe with me 10 years ago. Since then, such a preparation for the winter is one of my favorites!

With this recipe will cope perfectly even landlady. The main thing is to have at hand all the necessary ingredients for this. As you can see, they are all simple and accessible.

Tags

See also

New and interesting