Legends of the sixth pregnancy of Natalia Vodianova do not give rest to thousands of women

Natalia Vodianova Russian supermodel, whose children are constantly in the crosshairs of the public. This year, the woman turned 40 years old, and behind her as many as 5 pregnancies. She looks great, though. And now there are rumors that Vodianova is pregnant again. Is this really so and how a mother of many children manages to keep herself in shape, read further in the article.

Natalia Vodianova: children and sixth pregnancy In February of this year, Natalia Vodianova turned 40 years old. She looks at least 10 years younger. Someone will say that slim beauty just lucky - genetics. However, you need to understand that the model is working hard to keep itself in shape.

“I demand a lot from myself, from the children, from the team. There are times when I lose patience, not out of anger, but simply because we are not perfect. Then I always apologize. And I try to demand with love, says the top model. Interestingly, she doesn’t consider herself beautiful. She always wanted to be perfect.

Instagram / @natasupernova Vodianova survived as many as 5 pregnancies. However, this did not affect her figure. Each time she got back into shape very quickly. But there is no magic here: in this respect, the model really won the genetic jackpot.

Nevertheless, a woman is watching her form. However, she does not like exhausting sports. She likes Pilates and yoga. When a celebrity has free time, she goes dancing to a private teacher in Paris. Natalia dances contemporari and jazz.

Instagram / @natasupernova A woman with special awe treats her hair. She regularly performs various professional procedures to maintain their beauty. By the way, many people think that Vodianova has natural hair color. However, this is the merit of her stylist, the famous Parisian colorist Christophe Robin.

Natalia Vodianova really looks very young. In order to appear more mature and serious (after all, she is the mother of five children), the model began to regularly make up. However, this does not age her young face.

Recently, almost nothing has been heard about Natalia Vodianova. It seemed to disappear from the radar of the fashion world and ceased to appear in public. This year, for the first time in her career, a top model missed Paris Fashion Week. The event lasted from September 26 to October 4.

At the same time, Vodianova’s husband Antoine Arnault appeared in Paris. Of course, there were rumors that something was wrong with Natalia. The first thought is that the model is pregnant again. However, in the closest circles of Natalia this was denied. Moreover, loyal fans of the model, engaged in fortune-telling and tarot, have already made their predictions. According to them, it is not about pregnancy.

Recall that Vodianova has five children. She is raising sons Lucas and Victor, as well as daughter Neva from her first marriage to British aristocrat Justin Portman. In marriage with French businessman Antoine Arnault, the model had two more children: Maxim and Roman.

With Antoine Natalia together since 2011, although officially they signed only in 2020. Who knows, maybe one day the couple will have another child. In the meantime, I suggest you stop digging into someone else’s underwear and wait for official comments from Vodianova herself.

Instagram / @natasupernova Agree, in the life of the model could happen anything. Suddenly she became ill or had problems with her family. The absence of a celebrity at social events and in the information space itself does not give reason to attribute another pregnancy to Natalia. People need to be more tolerant and respect the privacy of others. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting