Saw her son-in-law walking left while her daughter is working in Poland

Olga Yurievna suspected the wife of her daughter of infidelity. Once she had to go through a betrayal, and least of all she would want her Anyuta to go through it. But fate sometimes prepares us for trials. The woman tuned in serious talk with son-in-law. What all this turned out, read further in the article.

When I got married, my mother was against it. She just didn't like my betrothed man, even though you're not. So when we all started living together (we didn’t have money for our apartment), it was very difficult at first.

But my husband tried to prove by all truths and untruths that he deserved to be with me. Only now it turns out he lied. I went on a business trip for a whole week. And my mom somehow caught Zhenya red-handed. Cheated!

My mother did not hide the truth and told me everything. And then my husband confessed. I crawled on my knees, begged me not to leave him. But I couldn't even look at him. It was sad to know that my mother was right.

At that moment, I vowed to ever live with my children and their soul mates. I’ll help everyone if they have their own personal lives. I'm not in it. That's what happened. When my daughter got married, I immediately told her to start looking for a place to rent.

However, Anyuta herself did not want to live under the same roof with her mother and husband. That's right! If anything, I got a good son-in-law. Handsome man, smart strategist and mind-blowing handsome. I immediately began to think that anyone would want to take this away. But she didn't tell her daughter. Now I know it's not worth it.

A year ago, my daughter went to Poland to work. My son-in-law and I talked her into staying because the situation didn't require it. But Anyuta was called by her old friend. It was more about helping than making money.

Anyway, all this time I lived with the idea that my son-in-law could go left. I tried to see him more often, to see if he had changed. And in the summer, I always called him to the dacha to help me with the housework. I have to give Misha credit: he never refused me.

And recently, I began to notice that my son-in-law is constantly being called. But Misha never took the phone with me. Of course, I wouldn't dare climb into someone else's phone. I didn't have to!

One day my son-in-law picked up the phone. He thought I was in the barn, and politely answered the phone. When Misha said "Hi, cat," I knew it smelled fried. First of all, I was sure it wasn't my daughter. It was such a time that she would not call Mishka. She can't interrupt her work.

Second, he didn’t call me a cat either. They have their own wonderful caressing and diminishing treatments, but definitely not that. Sure! But it wasn't just the treatment that confused me. After the son-in-law said that he would come to this person in the evening at the appointed time. I'm speechless.

Serious conversation with my son-in-law I don't know what to do. More than anything, I don't want my daughter to suffer. On the one hand, I know I have to tell her everything. But what happens if she doesn't believe me? I even thought of writing to Anute that I was sick. Let him come before it's too late!

But it would be better if Misha admitted everything to Ana himself. So I set out to have a serious conversation with my son-in-law. Honestly, I think it would be nice if I recorded our conversation on a tape recorder. What if Misha doesn't listen to me and Anya doesn't believe me? I can't survive it.

It's all about getting the courage to do it. Wish me luck!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? I don’t want to say that phrase in that context. Trust, but verify. It so happened that Olga Yurievna caught her son-in-law red-handed. It is sad to admit that he betrayed his own daughter. This is a problem that will have to be solved.

The idea of the heroine to talk to his son-in-law to be clean and to reason with him is not so bad. But I wonder: what would you do in the place of Olga Yurievna? Boldly share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting