Resentment of a working husband who does not wash the plates of a woman in the house

Men rarely send letters to our editorial office. But if that happens, consider it a cry of the soul. This is the message we received from our reader Alexei. We learned about his life and how mother-in-law It turned from a place of refuge to a place of evil. But the most unusual thing is that we also received news from his wife. And now it is interesting to look at the same problem through the eyes of different people.

In the last months of pregnancy, my wife offered to live with her mother during maternity leave. Alla said that our apartment can be rented out to earn an extra penny. And with the child, help is definitely needed. This idea seemed to me good, because the mother-in-law lived alone in a two-room apartment and was not against it.

However, after a month of living together, our life began to turn into a living hell. Galina Ivanovna retired and spends all the time at home. Every day she tells us how to live and raise a child.

She is obsessed with cleanliness and notices literally every speck of dust. Therefore, if the mother-in-law sees even the slightest disorder, a scandal begins. I try not to get into a fight again, but the situation is heating up.

The other day I came home from work very late, had dinner alone and left behind an unwashed plate. The morning began with terrible cries that dirty dishes were lying in the sink. Galina Ivanovna screamed at the whole apartment, called me a slob and said that it was impossible to live with me.

Boiling point and I couldn't stand it. On emotions called the mother-in-law hysterical, which is obsessed with cleanliness. He said, I’m the only person who works in this family. Is it so hard to just wash my plate without a scandal? Other than me, everyone else is always at home. Do you have a conscience at all? Every day I work like a damn to feed you!

Galina Ivanovna was stunned, and my wife ran into the room and said that I woke up our baby. And then Alla hissed: “You know how my mother loves order!” Was it hard to wash that damn plate? ?

And that's where I went. I thought my wife would support me. The situation is simply absurd. But in the end, I was also guilty. Exasperated to the point of impossibility, I went to work. I don't know how long I can take. I take any part-time job, just to be less at home. And in general, the mother-in-law's apartment looks like a house. You won't hear a good word out there. There are always complaints and complaints.

And Galina Ivanovna constantly reminds us that we live in her apartment. Now what? I fully pay for the communal, solve all household problems. Do I really deserve this treatment? Please explain to me how to make contact with your mother-in-law. I just can't stand it!

In her letter, the woman described the whole story in much the same way as her husband. But when it came to Main conflict with unwashed plateIn Alla’s eyes, things looked a little different. That's what Alla writes.

The whole night, my eye didn’t sleep because my daughter’s teeth were cut. I fell asleep only in the morning, but after half an hour I woke up from screaming in the kitchen. The husband shouted: “Two women sit at home all day long, and they can’t wash the plate behind the only working person in the family!” I ran into the kitchen to tame Lesha, but he got even more angry. And then he went to work, demonstratively slamming the door - like a boy!

And then you know how it all ended. It is obvious that both Alexei and Alla suffer from the same problems. However, you must admit that their versions of what is happening are different. It is clear that the woman is on the side of her mother. While the man sincerely does not understand why his mother-in-law inflates the elephant.

Dear reader, now is your finest hour! What advice can you give your spouses to resolve all conflicts as quickly as possible? Boldly share your opinion in the comments. Looking forward to it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting