A sad man sat on a bench at the entrance, sadly weaving a cake, his wife scandalized at home, and his mother-in-law rushed to him in all pairs.

Where the man goes afterfight? Someone at the nearest bar, someone at work. Getting away from the routine can be different. The issue of family troubles is open not only here but also around the world. Relationships between people can deteriorate because of any small thing, and this is worth considering.

After a quarrel with his wife, Stepan sat on a bench and ate a cake with potatoes. The snack, let's face it, is not the best. Wrapped in paper wrap, with garlic. Such cakes were usually sold at railway stations so that they could have a snack and go about their business. Of course, no one vouched for quality.

But the hungry man didn't care. He just enjoyed the taste of the simple product and thought about his own. Local pigeons, without blinking, followed his every movement, as if to share. But Stepa paid no attention to them. He was hungry, even though he lived with his beloved wife.

He soon noticed a familiar face in the crowd. Mother-in-law. Now again will begin reproaches and accusations that he is a bad husband, a bad owner and in general, why was it to marry, since the profession of the driver is so low-paid. We need to gather our thoughts and keep the defense.

- Hey, son-in-law, I didn't even know. You'll be rich.
- Hello, Anna Mikhailovna. Thank you for your wishes.
- What are your wishes, darling? Why aren't you sitting here alone? I cheated with my daughter recently. Are you renovating? Well done.
- We need money for repairs, Anna Mikhailovna. This case is not easy.
- Why are you choking on a cake here, isn't your wife feeding? Nastya and I are constantly exchanging recipes. Homemade food is the most useful.

The man just grinned and mumbled something under his nose. The usual situation again spoiled his mood.

- No, dear mother-in-law. Your daughter can cook. She's feeding her husband some garbage. I'm sitting here, finishing the cake. You must have taught her badly.

Anna Mikhailovna was not jokingly surprised. She loved her son-in-law in her own way. Marriage was taken very seriously. As well as responsibilities in relationships. According to her philosophy, a man had to hunt the beast, and a woman had to cook it. A simple statement of fact: if someone did not cope, it was necessary to take this fact seriously.

- Why are you kidding me, Stepa? Let's go home and see how you're doing.

There was nothing to do. The cake was eaten, it was getting dark outside, and I had to go home too. Let the guests. If an ordinary domestic quarrel was to turn into a scandal, so be it. Fatigue at the end of the year specifically affected and argue over trifles did not want.

A minute later, 10 mother-in-law and son-in-law stood at the threshold of a two-bedroom apartment of a panel house. The door was opened by Anastasia, in a robe and with fingers spread out in different directions. She did her nails.

- Oh, hey, mom. What are you doing here?
- Hi, Nastya. I met your husband by accident. And he complained to me about you. Says they don't feed him at all. Though with such cheeks...
- Stepa, as long as you can, go inside! My mother complained, I'm not ashamed.

The kitchen was cleaned, one might say sterile. The plates lay in their places, the ladle is pictureally cheerful on the hook. On the stove was a huge pot of soup. What else is needed for family happiness?

- What else do you want, son-in-law? There's soup, eat and don't complain. What's this, pizza?
- Anna Mikhailovna, we are ordering pizza. That's if there's nothing to eat. Try the soup yourself.
- Yeah, I'll check. He's a skinny! Nastya, please explain to me what this is.
- Mom. I'm tired. What am I, the cook, always cooking? I might want to rest. And there's actually a home delivery. Stay out of our relationship, please.
- Okay, daughter. Speaking in front of my son-in-law. You don't do anything, you stay at home. Anyway, your husband brings home the money, pays the bills, dresses you. And I don't want to see him in a bench with a cake in his teeth. Give me a bowl of soup, maybe a little more.

Anastasia, with an extremely surprised look, silently filled the plate. The room smelled sour, but no one paid attention to it. Or you just didn't.

- Now eat.
- Mom, what are you talking about? I don't want to!
Your husband doesn't want to. And I understand it: what's the point of coming into the house if you're not fed there? For your own money. Eat!

After some time, the soup was poured into the toilet, and Nastya, at her maternal insistent request, went to the store for groceries. Stepan was silent all the time. It was a mother-daughter conversation.

- Look, son-in-law. I know she's not easy. But you seem to be on your own. You work and bring money into the house. Let her handle everything else. If you don't learn to act like a man, your family will be kayuk. I did everything I could. Then do it yourself.

At this point, Stepan thought: it turns out that the mother-in-law is not so simple. How hard it takes him to get over his wife. The sea! And the mother-in-law coped with the task almost immediately. How does it work? A mystery. I guess I'll have to call her more often for advice. And her birthday is coming soon. I'm gonna have to buy a gift. Being friends with your wife’s mother can be very helpful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting