Why I do not fry the liver and cook it without flour

It's Friday, I'm coming home from work, eating the hunt, and there's a note from my wife on the table. “I called you, but the phone is off. I took the little ones and went to my mom, and there's a liver in the fridge. When you get there, call me back and tell me what to do. Hello, please! I didn’t know, but now I have to learn. How to cook liver with onions. All right, I'll call you. There's nowhere to go!

It was great, I couldn’t even expect it. I will now eat with my friend, his wife in "Site" He works, let him tell the whole country now how to feed a hungry man quickly and so that he does not squander there with pans. Anyway, write it down.

How to cook liver with onions Ingredients
  • 500g liver (I had chicken)
  • 1 large bulb
  • salt and pepper

Cooking liver with onions
  1. As my wife said, you can take any liver, but since I don’t like everyone, she took chicken. In general, as it should be washed and cut into approximately equal slices. Clean the onions and cut them with half rings. I just got it.

2. Take a convenient form for baking and cover it with foil, make it like a bowl, fold the liver into it, throw onions on top, give salt and pepper. I mixed it up a little bit.

3. I forgot to say that before you start doing all this, you need to turn on the oven and heat it to 180 degrees. If you've got it all mixed up, close the edges of the foil and make it baked. Chicken liver will cook for twenty minutes, pork or beef for about forty minutes. You can eat! 441568

Editorial advice seems to have nothing to add here. Except that, if you're a guy, when you put your liver in the oven to bake, make sure you put on a reminder. You know what happens. I love this recipe so much, I make it myself often. Why? You don't even have to wash dishes. Have eaten, tinfoil for scrap, and rejoice in your life while your wife hangs out with her mother-in-law. Grace!

That's it! We have a recipe that's more complicated. How to cook liver with onionsBut add bacon and spices. If you have mastered the first, then you can easily cope with this! Write in the comments, how else can you cook the liver, but in the meantime we wish you a pleasant appetite. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting