Granny potatoes that taste better than meat

Hi, mistresses! In this article, I will tell you about the recipe for cooking potatoes. How much I loved them as a child - the same potato patties my grandmother cooked in a pan.

We used to think that cutlets can be cooked only from meat. Potatoes can actually be used for cooking. It should also be noted that such cutlets are significantly different from dranics. And because they are made from delicate mashed potatoes rather than grated potatoes, they have a very different taste.

The ingredients
  • kilogram
  • 2 chicken eggs
  • bow
  • 40g butter
  • 35g wheat flour
  • 30 ml of vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp salt
  • flavour

Preparation
  1. Take the potatoes, peel them and cut them in small cubes. Then leave it in the water to get rid of the starch.

2. Cook potatoes in salt water for about 20 minutes. After the potatoes are cooked, drain the water, add butter and knead to a state of puree. For this, you can use a special push or blender.

3. Driving in mashed eggs, adding flour, greens and spices to taste. You also need to add finely chopped onions. Thoroughly mix the ingredients to get "potato minced".

4. From the mass we form cutlets of the right size. We put them in a warm pan and roast them to a golden crust.

This is a simple, but very tasty way to make potato cutlets. Such cutlets in the pan are crispy, with a corporate crust. Enjoy this dish for the whole family or guests. Wish you a good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting