Dranks are forgotten, I cook potato cutlets in the post from Olga Matvey

Not everyone holds fast! But my family and I decided to try. In addition, with such recipes, as Olga Matvey gives, you can also refuse meat. I made it yesterday. pottery with mushrooms according to her recipe and almost swallowed her tongue. It's so delicious!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions stuffed Potato cutlets that taste better than meat. They will taste vegetarians and meat eaters!

Potato cutlets with mushrooms Ingredients
  • 6 boiled potatoes
  • 200g pickled mushrooms
  • 1 egg
  • 100g cheese
  • 30g butter
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 30g dill
  • 3-4 tbsp semolina

Preparation
  1. Pre-cook potatoes in salted water. Make the chilled potatoes puree.

2. In mashed, add an egg, butter and grated cheese. Stir well, then add the flour and finely chopped dill. Stir it to uniformity. The dough should be viscous and soft.

3. Pickled mushrooms cut into small slices. Put a little manki on the working surface. Put a tablespoon of potato dough on it and give the dough the shape of a flatbread. In the middle of the cakes lay out the mushrooms, and then form a cutlet, gently pinching. potato-dough.

4. Crash the cutlets in semolina. You can use flour instead of manka. It is also possible to bread in breadcrumbs. By the same principle, form cutlets from the rest of the dough.

5. Heat the cutlet in a frying pan heated with vegetable oil. It takes about 5-6 minutes on each side. Heat to gold.

6. That's it, cutlets. puree Ready. Bon appetit! 90,000213

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Matvey. All her recipes come out the first time and hurrah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=sANDgkP5RwA

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare fragrant and hearty eggplant cutlets. They can be served both hot and cold, and these cutlets are wonderfully combined with mashed potatoes and tomato salad!

I like potatoes in any form. I used to think there was nothing better than sour cream. Turns out to eat! And these are potatoes. mushroom-cake And cheese from Olenka Matvey. I added a little to the recipe with fried onions. It tastes better.

Serve to the table with sour cream and pickles. I highly recommend trying to cook, your home will definitely appreciate your efforts!

Tags

See also

New and interesting