I don't fry potatoes anymore, I serve a new pumpkin dish with sour cream.

Pumpkin and potatoes are a great combination, right? I no longer fry potatoes, I serve a new pumpkin dish with sour cream and greens. I would definitely add cheese. It's impossible to break away!

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to make gold. pumpkin and potatoes. Autumn 2022 hit!

Potato pumpkin Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg pumpkin
  • 250g potatoes
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 20g fresh dill
  • salt and pepper
  • sour cream

Preparation
  1. Wash the pumpkin, cut it and take out the core (seeds and fibers), cut the skin. Sodium pulp on a medium grater. You can grind the pumpkin and with the help of a food processor with a special nozzle.

2. Potatoes are also washed, peeled and grated, as you usually do on tans. I grind potatoes in a blender, it's easier and faster. No need to pour too much juice!

3. The cheese is also rubbed on the grater, the greens are crushed with a knife.

4. Shift the potatoes to the pumpkin, add cheese and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste, stir. At the end, add the flour and stir again.

5. Carefully mix the dough and with the help of a spoon lay out small cakes on the hot oil. Roast the danks from both sides to the golden crust.

6. Ready. pumpkin Serve with sour cream and greens. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make pancakes from pumpkins. It tastes even better than apples!

Now you know how interesting pumpkin and potatoes can sound. Be sure to prepare them this autumn. gold-drawnYou won't regret it. You can eat them in large portions and not get better!

Tags

See also

New and interesting