Is it worth updating an old headset bought in the late 80s?

Okay, challenge. Dano: kitchen-set Soviet times and modern headsets. You need to multiply one by the other, subtract the superfluous and derive an equation from which it will become clear that of these two options is better. Why would we do that? But we want to understand why people praise this “dreamy Soviet”?

Editorial "Site"As usual, being in a tireless search, I came across this topic in the bottomless depths of the Internet. We are interested in some of the allegations in this regard. What can I say? We agree with something and not with something. If you have an old Soviet nightstand in your kitchen, tell everyone why you haven’t thrown it away.

Furniture experts say that there was no such quality in Soviet furniture and no such variety. Kitchen lockers They were equally white and bony, from Kalinigrad to Chukotka. These lockers could not be purchased. They could only be "obtained." We were just young and happy that this furniture is now in our kitchen, and that’s where the stereotypes come from. Now some facts.

Standard kitchen set of the Soviet sample

1. chipboard
    “The chipboard was different,” say almost 30% of customers of new furniture, convincing themselves and others that this is the hallmark of Soviet products – strong, thick. And the truth is, the chipboard was at least harder. If the leaf fell on your foot, then one green was not to get rid of.
  2. Furniture
    The fittings are ill-conceived, it is not possible to adjust something. The entire assembly is on the corners, so the facade of furniture is unrealistic. There must be some unevenness that cannot be compensated for.

Countertop
You can cut right on the countertop and it will not be anything. That's certainly not true. Even if it is very thick, the traces will remain. Soviet, modern - it is more convenient to cut on a board, it is better suited for this. Boxes and doors
No guides, no mechanisms, no guides, no pointers. Just boxes in niches that need to be “taken out” with effort. The sagging door is difficult to adjust, screws were often screwed directly into the tree, which eventually wore out.

Design
This word, of course, was not very common then, so the design as such was absent from kitchen furniture. Ordinary standard bedside tables, pencil cases, enameled or overhead sinks. Due to the lack of hood, everything gradually turned yellow and lost its presentable appearance.

Where did this list come from? Modern manufacturers furniture, including kitchen sets, are often faced with statements: “In the Union, everything was done for centuries, and modern furniture is disposable.” Customers can understand, prices for new sometimes disarm. It is difficult to understand where such a price is coming from, and manufacturers themselves cannot always adequately explain it. Everyone would benefit from developing this skill.

What do the comments say about these statements about the Soviet kitchen headset? Let's read it together, I wonder. What's better? Good and not perfect Soviet simplicity or modern veneer and expensive body kit? That's what people write.

Soviet kitchen set "So far in the garage bedside tables are, nothing is done to them." Only repainted the inside. They appeared in the early 70s. But after the repair, the German kitchen was installed and the entire fittings were changed several times. Eight years have passed. Soviet nightstands, though ugly, but quality”.

I clearly remember the snow-white domestic kitchen with a built-in clock, a separate timer and a retractable cutting board! My parents bought it in the mid-70s. The relatives still stand, the whole whole, nothing fell off. ?

My parents’ kitchen is not Soviet, but Czech, with brown facades under a tree. And indeed, the tabletop is cut and nothing remains on it, no scratches. The facades are not peeled off anywhere, and the kitchen is 40 years old! I doubt that modern kitchens will remain that way.”

In the USSR, furniture was made for centuries, I confirm. At our factory (shipbuilding), one of the workshops produced just furniture for ships. They made a household too. So, who has that furniture is still almost "unkillable." You can’t call it typical or standard. If I had the chance, I would buy it again!

From the editorial board, everyone will remain with their opinion. As for our editorial board, I personally have preserved the old Soviet refrigerator ZIL. He's over 50, and he's smoking, too! It's heavy, it's bulky, but if someone shouts, "Flash on the left!" I'll hide in it. And about the kitchen set, be sure to write a comment.

Standard kitchen set can be anything, the main thing is to serve a long time and decorate the interior. Here is a link that will help to transform the old Soviet furniture in a new way. Let’s see who did it for centuries and who didn’t. We wish you a good mood and thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting