Warm lavash casserole served at an Armenian dinner

Today we will tell you why mix striped lavash with cherry and cottage cheese. As it turned out, lavash is not only the king of snacks, but also the ingredient of delicious desserts, one of which we hasten to introduce you.

Lavash with cherry ingredients
  • 2.5 sheets of fine lavash
  • 330g cottage cheese
  • 100g cherry
  • 50 ml cream with a fat content of 10%
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • vanillin
  • 1 tsp butter
  • baking-piece

Preparation
  1. Send cottage cheese, eggs, cream, sugar and vanillin into the bowl. I have freezer cherries and are very sour, so I took three spoonfuls of sugar. If cherries are made of jam or you do not like sweets, then you can take less sugar.

2. Mix everything with a blender until homogeneous.

3. Pour the extra juice off the cherry berries.

4. Cut the lavash in random pieces. At first, I was afraid that mine were too long. But in the casserole, first of all, they soften perfectly. And secondly, they form a beautiful marble pattern on the cut.

5. Add some lavash to the dough.

6. Pour the berries there and stir gently with a spoon.

7. Put it in the uniform. I have a glass one, and I've smeared it with butter.

8. Send the mold to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 35 minutes. In the oven, the casserole rose along the edges, but then cooled and leveled.

9. Cut the lavash with cherry and cottage cheese into portion pieces and serve to the table.

The casserole turns fragrant, soft and surprisingly juicy. Especially when it's warm. Guessing the presence of lavash in it is quite difficult. I would say that in consistency it resembles something between jelly and a very wet cake.

Only a portion for a family of three was small. But this case is fixable. Even a child can prepare such a dessert, and its taste can safely compete with much more complex treats. Therefore, I am sure that the casserole with lavash and cherries will now become a frequent and welcome guest in my kitchen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting