Husband left to work, there is no one to cook delights for, I make myself a pizza from Armenian lavash in 15 minutes

“Husband left to work, there is no one to cook the delights for. What do I need? A glass of milk, a banana and half a day full. And recently I found a great solution for myself - pizza from lavash in the oven. Everything about everything takes no more than 15 minutes! – shared with me the experience of a colleague.

“The perfume must be well warmed up. And the ingredients can be any - what you find in the refrigerator, then come in handy! I took a note. At least I have a husband and not working, but a lot of work and two children, so I decided to take such a quick recipe. piggyback. I will try it at home tonight!

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how fast and easy to cook.pizza Or a finished test. Life hacks of busy hostess!

Pizza from lavash in the oven Take lavash, then filling at will and, attention, the secret ingredient. Put it in the heated oven closer to the top. Baking to condition, in general it is fast, no more than 15 minutes.

The ingredients
  • 2 Armenian lavash or finished dough
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp ketchup
  • 1 tbsp sour cream
  • 1 tsp Satsebeli sauce
  • 0.5 tbsp ketchup
  • 200–250g sausages or sausages
  • 1 tomato
  • 150g mushrooms (optional)
  • 6-7 unseeded olives
  • 100-150g hard cheese
  • 70g arugula (optional)
  • 1 tsp Mediterranean herbs

Preparation
  1. Put one Armenian rectangular lavash on a pot covered with parchment paper.

2. “We do not eat mayonnaise after the holidays. Therefore, for the sauce, I suggest mixing a little egg with sour cream and ketchup. By the way, instead of sour cream, white yogurt can also work. Stir it well! a colleague advised.

3. Lubricate this lavash sauce, then take the second and also lubricate it with the sauce. Two layers are made so that the base does not soften from the filling. Note that the sauce layers of lavash should be lubricated, not poured. By the way, instead of two sheets of lavash, you can use a finished dough, but, however, this is another story. I buy one of these at the Chicken Store. And here everything is the same: lubricate with sauce - you can be the same as a colleague advised, or you can also ajika (my grandmother presented a jar for the holidays). And then we move on to the stuffing.

4. I will say right away: the filling can be any. My favorite combination is sausage and boiled chicken, mushrooms (slightly fried or pickled), tomato and olives. Cut the meat in pieces, sausage in circles, tomato also in circles and olives also cut in arbitrary pieces. Put everything on the basis.

5. Next, the most interesting thing is to make randomly droplets of Satsebeli sauce on pizza all over the surface (I buy ready-made in the store). Then sprinkle everything with grated cheese and sprinkle with Mediterranean herbs. This combination gives exactly the same taste of real pizza!

6. Bake everything in a preheated to 200 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Finished pizza can be sprinkled at will. fresh. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make a mini-pizza in a mug, which is exactly 7 times better than pizza from an Italian restaurant. Here is the way out of a situation where you want to taste delicious, but laziness to cook!

Not really. stuffDon't let the lavash get wet! Pizza from lavash in the oven is prepared very quickly, while it comes out tasty, juicy and low-calorie. I am sure that everyone will like this dish, even children will appreciate it.

I recommend it to everyone, perfect for those who adhere to proper nutrition!

Tags

See also

New and interesting