Why lubricate lavash leaves with old bananas

Lavash is just for salty snacks? Not at all, gentlemen. Cooking.lava with a filling of bananas and dried fruits - it comes out well very tasty and without bothering with the dough. This recipe is a real wand for an active woman with a lot of responsibilities.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, instructions for making sweets. lavace. I put the cake on the table, let the guests think what a good hostess I am!

Lavash pie with filling Ingredients
  • 1.5 leaves of lavash
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 450ml sour cream
  • 3 eggs
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp vanilla sugar
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 40g raisins
  • 30g dried cranberries
  • 40-50g dates

Preparation
  1. To prepare the filling in a convenient container, mix 400 milliliters of sour cream and all cottage cheese. Stir well and then add the sugar. Stir again.

2. With a blender or with a banana grinding fork. For this filling, overripe bananas are better suited. Add the bananas to the cottage cheese mix.

3. Pour boiling water dried fruit for 3 minutes, and then wash them under running cold water. Add dried fruit to banana cottage cheese. Add 1 whipped egg and stir again. That's it, the stuffing is ready!

4. Now let’s move on to the most pleasant – the preparation of the test. The trick is that we just take a ready-made rectangular sheet of lavash and cut it in half. And for more pie, cut off half of another lavash leaf. Miss each half of the lavash with a filling. Let the sheet with the filling soak for 2-3 minutes and roll it with roulette. Do this to every half of the lavash. You should end up with 3 rolls.

5. To prepare the pouring in a deep bowl beat 50 milliliters of sour cream with 2 eggs and vanilla sugar.

6. Take the form for baking, cover it with parchment paper, and then lubricate it with vegetable or butter. Put all three rolls on the parchment and pour the fill on top of them. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour until ready.

7. That's all, sweetie. stuffed ready. Bon appetit!

The advice of the editorial board A for those who are used to enjoying salty pastries, I suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe of a lavash pie with cheese and zucchini, which is great even for those who cook for the first time. It's impossible to break away!

This lavash pie with filling will help dispose of the stale bananaAnd sour cream cheese. It turns out to be amazingly delicious and simple. By the way, according to this recipe, even a husband can easily make such sweet pastries.

Be sure to try, your family will appreciate this cake!

Tags

See also

New and interesting