Culinary blogger famously rolled rollini from lavash, it turned out like a store

When cooking time is short, very much helps the usual lava. The other day I wanted to make it in a new, beautiful and original way. I thought of a delicious snack like Rollini. I often see this simple roulette in supermarkets. I made it! It turned out very cute and elegant. I share the recipe further in the article.

Lavash with cheese and mushrooms Lavash with cheese and mushrooms will look much more spectacular if you cook it in the form of rollini. Roulettes with filling are prepared not only simply, but also very quickly. If you do not have time to prepare serious dishes, you can always have a snack with such lavashik. The family will love it!

In the original recipe, Ukrainian food blogger Lilia Zvit used cheese and mushrooms as filling. I cooked rollinis for my young man and added some sausages as well. That was great!

The ingredients
  • 2 rectangular lavash
  • 200g hard cheese
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 4-5 mushrooms
  • lubricant
  • sesame

Preparation
  1. The first thing you need to do is turn on the oven so it starts to warm up while you cook rollinis. We need a temperature of 200-220 degrees.

2. While the oven warms up, spread lavashi on the table. Sodium cheese on a small or large grater is unprincipled, since the cheese will still melt. Clean the mushrooms, then boil or fry them. It is better to cook mushrooms whole, and fry, cutting into flat pieces.
  3. Grease the lavash with coconut oil. You can use any sauce instead. For example, one of the lavash I smeared with store sauce for shawarma. I know it's not the healthiest option. If you don't like it, it's easy to make the sauce yourself. Here's the recipe.
  4. Sprinkle lavash with cheese. From one and the other edge, put the mushrooms in a strip. Then start rolling the rollinis on 2 sides with roulette so that both parts meet in the center of the lavash.

5. Smear lavash with cheese and mushrooms with whipped yolk and sprinkle with sesame. Bake rollini at 200-220 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Orientate on the work of your oven and the appearance of the snack. Roulettes need to be roasted properly. Bon appetit!

Lavash with cheese and mushrooms: the advice of the editors Hotly advise to prepare rollini with cheese and boiled chicken breast. You just need to cut the meat finely and evenly distribute it on the lavash along with the cheese. And then just roll it with roulette on 2 sides.

In general, you can use absolutely any filling. Don't be afraid to experiment. Lavash will benefit from this! I love this product for its versatility. After all, from lavash you can cook both salty and sweet dishes. My favorite is "Napoleon" hastily made of lavash.

I also really liked the idea of making lavash unusual lazy dumplings. It's very quick and simple. You don't have to cook anything!

What kind of lavash do you make? It will be great if you share in the comments a couple of your favorite recipes. I'll wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting