Yura saw the same old house every night, he decided to find it and visit it.

Many people believe that we dream for a reason. Especially if dreams are repeated over and over again. Our subconscious is trying to reach out to us and tell us something important. That’s the hero of our history, such a dream forced to act. The man tried to find out what the dream was about the old house he saw every night. Only then did he learn the truth that changed his life.

Editorial "Site" She shares this mystical story with you.

Why do you dream of Yura’s old house sitting on a swing in the yard? He didn't want to go home. He dreamed of graduating from school in a few months and moving out of this apartment. Now Yura lived with her stepmother. After his father died, life in this place became unbearable. His stepmother never loved him, but in the presence of his father she restrained herself. But now I am not ashamed of my expressions.

When Yura was a young man, his father met this woman. The guy didn't remember much about that time. He remembered his mother’s face and how warm her hands were. And the day he was taken from his mother. He wanted to go back, cried and asked his father to take him to his mother. My father told me that my mother was no longer in heaven. The little boy couldn't understand it. But soon he resigned and began to get used to his new life.

But in this life there was no place for him. The father spent a lot of time at work, and at home he spent more time with his young wife. The guy was sent to kindergarten early. Pauline did not want to sit at home with a child and thought that he would be better among his peers. When my father was not at home, my stepmother constantly fell out on the guy. But he quickly realized that complaining to his father was pointless. He only believes Pauline.

So Yurka grew up unsociable and withdrawn guy. It was largely on its own. He got used to his life and didn’t complain much. But that all changed six months ago when my father was in an accident. He died, and Yura’s life became a nightmare. His stepmother constantly reproached him and insulted him. She told him to get out of her apartment. Everything that used to belong to her father has now become her property. Yuri wanted to get out of this house quickly.

He had a plan. He will graduate from school, go to a permanent job in the auto repair shop, where he now works part-time, and rent an apartment. He saved some money, so you can do it right after graduation. That's what he did. When she told her stepmother that she was leaving, she called him ungrateful and told him to leave. I did not forget to add that he will not receive anything from the inheritance, because everything is now her. If there is no will, she inherited everything.

Yuri was upset that he would not get anything. The money would have been useful for the first time, but he knew nothing about these matters. And the stepmother quickly managed to arrange everything: the apartment and the business of his father. Yuri had only to accept it.

When Yura moved into his new apartment, he began to dream the same dream at night. He heard the voice of his father asking for forgiveness and telling him to come home. He only saw the old house on the hill. The first time he did not notice it, but the dream repeated again and again. Yura became tired and angry, thinking about the house occupied his head all day. The old house seemed vaguely familiar to him, but he could not understand from where.

He felt he needed to figure out what an old house was dreaming about. He decided to go see his stepmother. When he came, she met him with screams and complaints. Again he shouted that he would not give him a penny. But when he said he only wanted pictures of his father and his old papers, she calmed down. He took the box with his father's belongings, which Pauline thought were not very valuable.

Yura started going through the papers. He found his childhood pictures. I froze when I saw a house from my dream. So this is their old house where they lived with their mother. Then he found the letter in the envelope. In it, his father wrote to his real mother. In the letter, he apologized for abandoning her and taking the baby away. There was a lot about how guilty he was. I don’t know why my father wrote this letter. Judging by the date, my mother was gone. It was more like a confession.

There was an address on the envelope. And Yura decided to go there and check if this is the address of the house that he dreams of. I had to go to another city for that. So Yura waited for the weekend and went there. At that address, he really found the right house.

What was the dream of an old house? However, he immediately began to remember that they lived in this house together. Memories came one by one. But the house did not look so abandoned and dilapidated. The guy came up and knocked on the door. A female voice came from inside, “Please come in.” He came in. It was damp inside. The house and inside looked old and poor.

The woman called from the room, asking to come in: "Sorry, I'm sick." I cannot come out to you.” He entered the bedroom and saw an old woman on the bed. However, it was clear that she was very ill. He examined the room with a cursory glance and noticed that on the bedside table there was a picture of him as a child. He turned white, his legs almost hurt. The man looked into the woman’s face and recognized his mother in it. All he said was, "Mom?"

The lying woman looked up at him and asked: “Yurochka, son, is that you?” How are you here? Do I dream of you, honey? The woman's eyes filled with tears. She lost consciousness immediately. Yura came to his senses, he approached her, put his hand to her forehead and realized that she had a fever. He called an ambulance. She was taken to hospital with pneumonia.

When her mother got better, she told Yura about how her father left her for another woman. At that time, she had only this house, which was left to her by her parents. She worked as a teacher, got a little money. Then Yura’s father decided that the child would be better with him. He just stole the baby from his mother's house. She tried to find him, but the police refused to help, and she did not know how to find him.

The loss of the baby hit her hard. She lost her job. All these years she lived in poverty, sometimes working as a cleaner at school. More than that, she was missing. I was often sick and thought I would not survive this winter. Yura cried listening to her. All these years he had a mother, but he didn’t even know it. And she suffered so much alone.

He decided he had to move in with her and help her with everything. When I was packing, I came across a box of my father’s things. He was angry, but he knew his father was sorry. That's what his letter said. He decided to disassemble all his father's belongings and keep everything that reminded him. Among other things, he found another envelope. There was a will of his father, which stated that he bequeathed all the property to his son, not Pauline.

Yura decided that he could not give everything his father had gained to the woman who ruined their lives. Long trials have been successful. He got everything, but decided to leave Pauline an apartment. He never wanted to go back there again. He didn’t want to leave anyone in a difficult situation like he did with his mother.

After that, their lives improved. Yura fixed the house, began to understand the business of his father and in a couple of years began to manage it. He never dreamed again. He knew what an old house was dreaming about. Yura decided that his father was not at peace, so he brought him to his mother. Now they found each other, and the father was able to rest in peace.

Sometimes life presents unexpected surprises. In this story, everything was mysteriously solved thanks to a mysterious dream. It is difficult to say exactly what caused this dream. Whether the soul of the father could not find peace, or Yura himself unconsciously wanted to know the truth. And his subconscious helped him. It doesn't matter. The main thing is that this story has a happy ending.

What do you think of that? Have you ever had any mystical stories in your life?

Tags

See also

New and interesting