Roulette-strudel, which adores housewives in position

There is a special dessert in my arsenal of recipes! Lava Roulette with cottage cheese or cottage cheese with the addition of poppy is ideal in that it is low in calories. It is very tasty and fragrant, and thanks to it my son, a prevered, began to eat cottage cheese.

By the way, this is the roulette I often ate when I carried my son under my heart. Filling without sugar is a godsend, in the position of a lot of prohibition!

Roulette of lavash with cottage cheese Today editorial "Site" How to prepare a quick and simple breakfast orlavassecheese and poppy. This treat is eaten as fast as it is cooked!

Below the article you will find a detailed video recipe with all the intricacies of cooking from the culinary blogger Anastasia.

The ingredients
  • 1 leaf of fine lavash
  • 200g skimmed cottage cheese
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 70g poppy
  • 1 egg
  • 1 bag of vanillin
  • lubricant
  • sprinkler

Preparation
  1. To prepare the filling, mix cottage cheese with egg, vanillin, poppy and honey. Make it a mixer to homogeneity.

2. Put the lavash on a flat surface, put the filling on top. Evenly distribute the filling over the entire surface of the lavash. Turn the lavash stuffing into a roll. Cut the extra edges.

3. Move the roll to a bowl lined with parchment or silicone mat. On top, grease the roll with yolk and sprinkle with nuts.

4. Bake the roll in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes.

5. That's it, fast and delicious. cottage-roll poppy ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Olivier TV" from the beautiful hostess Anastasia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=xcLbrD4pK-E

Editorial Council I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe for apple strudel with a test of lavash. It can be cooked very quickly and simply, while it turns out to be delicious to madness!

Thanks to fine lavash and gentle cheese-poppy The dessert is light and delicious. Be sure to prepare this roll of lavash with cottage cheese or cottage cheese, your family will thank you for this delicacy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting