What I cook when no one is home and I don’t have to hurry.

Sometimes, staying at home alone, you feel an unprecedented inspiration. And you understand what you want to create, and what exactly to create, it is unclear. If you know that feeling, we have a great solution for this problem!

Why not focus your inspiration on culinary talent? For example, why not make chocolate cookies? It is good and enjoyable in one activity.

Editorial "Site" I have already prepared for you a recipe for incredibly tasty chocolate balls from sand dough and I am ready to describe in detail each stage of making dessert to make it even easier to bake cookies!

By the way, they say that if you wait the night before tasting a finished dessert, then in the morning it will seem even tastier. I just don't know what kind of exposure it takes! Would you be able to handle such a test?

How to make chocolate cookie ingredients
  • 250g butter
  • 100g powdered sugar
  • 250g potato starch
  • 1 egg
  • 250g flour
  • 1g vanillin
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 100g milk chocolate

Preparation
  1. First of all, take a deep bowl and combine a slightly softened butter, egg and powdered sugar in it. After that, beat the ingredients with a mixer until the formation of lush foam.

2. Next, add cocoa powder, vanillin, starch and flour to the bowl, and then mix the dough.

3. Next, we put the oven to warm up to 200 degrees, and in the meantime prepare the pan and form cookies. The formation of livers does not take much time. Just pluck a small amount of dough and roll balls of approximately the same size. Do not make cookies too small, otherwise there is a risk that it will become too dry.

So that the cookies do not burn, do not forget to cover the batter with silicone mat or parchment before laying out the blanks.

4. Then send the blanks to bake for 15 minutes. After the sweets are ready, take them out of the oven and completely cool, and then sprinkle the cocoa.

5. If desired, you can also decorate cookies with chocolate glaze. To do this, a bar of milk chocolate should be broken into small pieces, folded into a small deep bowl and sent to the microwave for a few minutes to melt. Then just a thin line pour the chocolate on the liver and wait until the glaze freezes.

Here's a lovely chocolate dessert for tea and ready. Wasn't it pretty easy to handle? Perhaps there were some additional questions or comments? Be sure to leave them in the comments, and we will try to answer everything as quickly as possible!

Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting