A gentle apple strudel, for which the husband rushes home early

About 3 years ago I was on a business trip to Vienna. Otduda brought not only inspiration, but also a great recipe for my favorite apple pastry. As it turned out, cooking strudel at home is not at all difficult. There are, of course, its subtleties when mixing dough, but otherwise everything is quite simple. Now bake this treat quite often.

My husband runs home after work. Bringing ice cream to mine. strudel!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions soft-faced. Fine dough!

Strudel at home Ingredients for the test
  • 200g flour
  • 80 ml of water
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp lemon juice or vinegar
  • 80ml vegetable oil

Filling ingredients
  • 1-2 tsp cornstarch
  • 4-5 medium apples
  • 2-3 tbsp of sugar
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 50g butter
  • raisins, dried cherries or cranberries, nuts at will
  • cinnamon

Preparation
  1. In a comfortable bowl, mix flour with salt. Pour lemon juice or vinegar.

2. Portionately pour water and mix the dough with your hands. Do the same with vegetable oil. Mix the dough with your hands for 5 minutes. As a result, the dough should be soft and elastic.

3. Wrap the dough in a bag. Ideally, the dough should be removed in the refrigerator for 48 hours, but you can also at night. If possible, it is better to mix the dough every 6 hours so that it does not dissect. Before you start rolling the dough, it must be kneaded and left for 15 minutes.

4. Cut the apples into small pieces. Wash and dry the dried fruits if you are going to add them to the strudel.

5. On a dusty flour table, roll the dough very thinly. Melt 20 grams of butter and lubricate it with dough. Then sprinkle the dough with corn starch. Next - rash apples and dried cherries, cranberries or raisins. In a separate bowl, mix sugar with vanilla sugar and cinnamon. Stir it. Sprinkle the strudel with sugar. Put out small pieces of the remaining butter.

6. Carefully wrap the dough in the roll. Put it on a pot of parchment paper. Prick the top of the strudel with a fork and, if desired, lubricate with melted butter. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes.

7. Ready. apple strudel sprinkle powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with this recipe in more detail, watch a video from the Oksana Kovalenko culinary channel. There are a lot of time-tested recipes!

about:blank

Editorial advice A for the laziest we have an excellent recipe for apple strudel from lavash. Due to the fact that you do not need to mess with the dough, this pastry can be cooked very quickly and simply, while it turns out to be delicious to madness!

Yes, you will have to tinker with the test, but the result is definitely worth it. Apple strudel at home turns out to be a miracle as good. The dough is tender and thin, and the filling is juicy and fragrant. Such pastries literally melt in your mouth. I especially like to add a ball of ice cream.

Be sure to try. prepare According to this recipe, your home will definitely appreciate this pastry!

Tags

See also

New and interesting