I looked at the Italian blogger recipe strudel with a plum, scented pastry relatives.

“The pastry with the plum was a success!” says the mother-in-law, and I smile. Recipe plum I looked at an Italian blogger. There, in a sunny country with the shape of a boot, they also love such pastries.

A fragrant crispy dough with the lightest plume envelopes the sour and sweet filling. Gentle, sincere, sweet. And very juicy. Plums play the main part in an aria, a whirlpool dragging into a world soaked in happiness.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions plum-stuff. Classic with a twist!

Baking with plum Ingredients for dough
  • 230g flour
  • 115g of water
  • 35g vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Filling ingredients
  • 1kg plum
  • 120g prunes
  • 100g nuts
  • 5 tbsp sugar
  • 40g ground crackers

Ingredients for dough lubrication
  • 100g butter
  • 50g ground crackers
  • powder

Preparation
  1. In a bowl, mix flour with salt. Pour water, vegetable oil and vinegar. Instead of vinegar, you can add lemon juice. Stir it well. Mix the dough first with a wreath, and then with your hands. Collect the dough in a lump, wrap it in food film and put it in the fridge for an hour.

2. Wash the plums and clear the pits. Cut it into small pieces. Walnuts or a mixture of nuts crushed with a knife. Prunes pour water, dry, and then also crush with a knife.

3. Mix plums and prunes with nuts. Add the sugar and breadcrumbs. The amount of sugar can be adjusted according to the sweetness of the plums and to your taste. Stir well and then split the stuffing in half.

4. Divide the dough into 2 parts. On cotton cloth sprinkled with flour, thinly roll one half of the dough with a roller, then slightly stretch it with your hands from center to side.

5. Grease the dough with melted butter. Sprinkle it on top. Evenly lay out the filling, and then with the help of fabric, roll the dough into a roll. With the help of the same fabric, transfer the strudel to a pan covered with parchment paper. On top, grease the strudel with melted butter. Prick the dough with a knife so the strudel doesn't burst when baking. Do the same with the second half of the test.

6. Bake the strudel in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes. During baking, you need about 2-3 times to lubricate the strudel with butter. Hot prepared pastries sprinkle powdered sugar and serve to the table. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel "Lena Li Delicious Italy." There are many interesting recipes on this channel, as well as interesting stories about life in Italy!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to make apple strudel from lavash. It cooks fast, but it eats even faster!

If you like baking with plum, where stuffing And a little dough, I suggest baking. Such a strudel will make a simple tea party festive!

Tags

See also

New and interesting