Should I rent my husband to another woman for $100,000?

Recently, Dmitry Karpachev posted an interesting proposal on his page. It was simple: Would you give your husband a week to another woman for $100,000 or not? Big moment.This woman has the right to do whatever she wants with your husband. The comments were startling. Many women wrote that they are ready to give their spouse almost for free. I wonder why that is? And who needs this husband to rent for that kind of money?

Honestly, when I read this message from Karpachev, then in my head immediately ripened financial fantasies about how I could dispose of such money. You could even negotiate with your husband to spend such a huge fortune together.

But after a few minutes, I realized I wouldn’t give up my husband for 10 minutes. It's not about possession. If he wanted to leave, forward. However, if it all depended on my desire... No, no way.

Money is important. We live in a capitalist world and it is pointless to deny it. Only money can be made. I would rather do it in the usual way, and my heart would be calm.

What struck me the most was the comments of women who wrote that they were ready and donate. The question is, what are you actually doing together? If you can give your husband to another woman, how can you talk about love? I'm not sure about that.

What bothers me most about Dmitri Karpachev is that husband It doesn't count at all. Is he a witless toy? I don’t like when love is turned into some kind of mania, when people are raving about fantasies about the theme of “the one and the unique”. Sometimes in such a relationship, one partner becomes an appendage for the other, rather than a full-fledged personality.

For me, love is about equality. It's The harmony of two fully independent personalitiesThey can live without each other, but choose to be together. I’m sure every definition of love will be different, but that’s what it is for me.

What can be rented if two people are completely equal in a relationship? That should be out of the question. Even joke That's a little stressful. Every joke, as they say, has only a bit of a joke. If you're talking about throwing your man at another woman, you might want to think, is everything okay in your relationship?

From the editor, that was just my opinion. What do you think? Would you give up your husband? Let me reformulate this question a little. You might find it easier to answer in that case. Would you give your loved one in exchange for money to an unfamiliar woman in full use?

Tags

See also

New and interesting