What makes divorced girlfriends behave strangely

It may only seem that people are not changing. And how they change. This is, of course, imperceptible right away, but over time, as they say, every fact is evident. The best school friend can also change, and in some strange direction. Of course, it doesn't just happen. Nevertheless, you wonder - where were my eyes before?

The editorial board of "Site" came across an interesting story in which those same school friends appear. One of them claims that the other, after the divorce, began to behave somewhat inappropriately. She tried to understand what had happened to her, but she avoided questioning. But in behavior she did not constrain herself in any way. But first things first.

School friend “We were together, it seems, always. They dreamed about the same thing, looked at the same stars, sat at the same desk and chose the same themes for their essays. In general, there were no spills of water. Even the guys we liked the same. We thought about how we would grow up and be able to afford travel candy. But life, of course, makes its own adjustments.

Graduation died down and we rushed in all directions. Tanya was attached to the factory by her mother, and I went to apply to the university. We, of course, continued to communicate, but it was no longer possible to meet as often as at school. Tanya worked, I studied, then they all moved with their whole family to another area of the city. Calls became less and less frequent, and in just three or four years we completely forgot about each other.

Life went on as usual. I graduated from one university and entered the next. She got along with one guy, then with another, in the end she got married and became a mother. True, I had to turn around properly, which is what my husband and I did. There was no time for anything at all. What kind of friendship is there?

Hello school friend! Once Tanya and I just bumped our heads in a large shopping center. Joy knew no bounds, because we hadn't seen each other for so long! I must say that Tanya and I were quite similar in our youth: blue eyes, brown curls, elastic figures. But now I was just stunned by what a beauty my school friend has become.

Well-groomed, slender, straight black hair, heels, skillfully drawn eyes and simply irresistible plump lips . It seemed to me that next to her I looked at least ridiculous. In fact, now I pay quite little attention to my appearance, because I need to look after the baby, get to work, arrange my life ...

It turned out that fate did not spoil Tanya either. Despite the fact that she looks like candy on the outside, the inside is full of injuries. And she divorced her husband-despot, and gave birth to a child (while temporarily living with her parents), and immediately announced herself - a divorced woman with a trailer, no one really needs it now. I sighed, they say, our woman's lot is hard, and I went home.

And you have changed a lot! Whatever it was, but we began to contact Tanya again. Rather, she began to contact me. I just didn't have time for friendship: my main job, part-time jobs, a child. The husband is also in a similar rhythm. And Tanya has a shift job, her parents have a son. As for a razvedenka with a trailer, she feels quite frivolous. It got to the point that she began to visit.

I’m not that against it, but somehow I caught myself thinking that there’s nothing more to talk about with Tanya. We think in completely different ways. I don't like that instead of trying to change something, she makes herself a victim. Her attitude towards her own son seems especially strange. Yes, and it annoys me that I am constantly in the soap, and she is such an imposing cat.

About my husband he says, they say, this is how handsome he is with you, I always liked these! No harmful habits, sports. Maybe he is walking somewhere? I can't understand her hints. Is she jealous or happy? By the way, Vova doesn't like her. He once told me about it directly. He also asked why Tanya constantly hangs out at our guests, she has nothing to do?

May I take a shower? Still the best friend in school . It got to the point that Tanya began to go out for family walks with us, she tried to joke with Vova, but he just brushed it off and went to play with his son. I had to entertain a friend. This was repeated several times, and once after such a walk, Tanya asked ... to the bathroom! They say that the water at home was turned off for several days.

My husband and I looked at each other, but let us go. She was humming something, basking, and then jumped out, heated in a transparent dressing gown and literally fell on Vova. We could not stand it together and almost unanimously asked Tanya if it was time for her to go home. Here, it seems, she understood everything. Silently dressed, slammed the door and was like that. We never saw her again.

Now that time has passed, I think that my friend is targeting my Vova, she just miscalculated a little - she was not in his taste. In principle, he does not like such vertikhvostok, and Tanya just became her. Maybe it's all about the divorce. I learned that I had left for another city to seek happiness. Sometimes my conscience torments me. Maybe it wasn't like that? How could I do this to my best friend in school? "

From the Editor Now it's hard to figure out who is right. How do you know if someone has changed more or less? Tanya, who seems to have decided to stay in a more youthful and free form, or the author of a story that pulls the strap of the earthly vale as it is? We are waiting for your opinion in the comments. Be sure to write what you think about this.

A school friend does not change for years if you see her every day throughout your life. Otherwise, human paths, like destinies, diverge. From us funny material about friendship in pictures and why it never happens without sacrifice. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting