Betrayal of a husband who returned from work to a neighboring village, not home

The betrayal and betrayal of her husband Olga could not forgive. She learned from strangers about her husband’s adventures. Worse, he came home from work, but not home. For a month, Olin’s husband has been visiting his mistress and is in no hurry to contact his wife, who has been waiting for him at home for six months.

A month ago I learned that Lesha had returned from Germany. I learned from his friends with whom he went to work. Five years ago, a friend invited Lesha to Germany, he agreed. My husband still worked abroad. I was really excited, because there was enough money for everything, I was already making plans about how we would renovate the house and buy a car.

Lesha passed money through friends, and when he came home, I was overjoyed. The first two years he went on vacation. I cooked for him, took care of him. We have two children, so I had something to do while my husband was abroad. But when he came, I spent all my free time with him so that my husband could rest.

He rarely called from work. More often than not, I was worried about him, I called him. I told him how much I loved him, that I was waiting at home and I missed him. But recently, Lesha was not very talkative, sometimes he did not pick up the phone at all. And then he said he worked a lot, asked almost nothing about the children.”

Contingencies: Lesha has not contacted us in the last couple of months. I wrote to him, and he just replied that it would not work. Recently, he called and said that when he got there, he would report his arrival. He also stopped sending money, said that the work is less and less, everyone is somehow interrupted.

But a month ago, his friends came with whom Lesha went to Germany, they said that my Lesha lives abroad with a woman. This woman worked with her husband and they came home together.

I still don't understand how he could do that. Did he just leave me with the kids and not say a word? I can't believe it. Well, since he's been living with another woman for a month, he could have reported it. It's so humiliating to learn from strangers. I don't know what to do or what to do next.”

It is very sad when a loved one is kept in the dark. But now Olga has to figure out how to take care of her children alone. That's what matters. There is no point in renewing a relationship and pretending that nothing has happened. Obviously, the husband does not plan to support his family. So it's time to contact him, let him know that Olga knows about the affair. It is good if she forces her spouse to pay alimony. What would you do in a situation like this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting