Wise Henry Ford knows if it's time for you to get divorced

How do you know if there are reasons to divorce ? This is not an idle question, is it? It's how it happens. You look, everyone is getting married, children, which means happiness. And even later, everyone around them divorces and begins to live for themselves. Say that someone is depressed? No, people still live and everything is fine with them.

And more than that. Take, for example, our editorial staff "Site" and the experience of, so to speak, colleagues. We passed. And it seemed that everything would be very bad. But it turned out quite the opposite! It turned out that now I have time for myself, for my hobbies, for sports. On quite a happy being.

Reasons to divorce Even family worms have crept in, they say, how is it? Moreover, their families are stable, without any visible problems. And here I would like to recall the experience of Henry Ford, who at one time was considered one of the most talented managers. Because if you don't see a problem, then this does not mean at all that it does not exist.

You can say that we are sowing confusion here and inciting you to do anything. Objectives, of course, we do not have such. We just want to show you how it works, you will still make decisions on your own. And think about this - if there really is a problem, then why continue to live, warming it to the heart?

So, what did Henry light our Ford do? He took his managers, put them on a cruise ship, and sent them off for two weeks on vacation. Naturally, everything is included, because thank you, my dears, for your efforts. In general, while they were fasting there in sun loungers under Diskiland, Henry himself kept an eye on their subordinates.

As soon as the top managers got off the ship, he kindly sat them down in his office and gave some of them a sheet of paper and a pen with ink. For what? Write about leaving of your own accord . What's the catch, you rightly ask? And the fact is that if a team without a leader lost its effectiveness, then, in fact, such a leader is needed for a fig?

Reasons to divorce

What are we actually leading to? If you are one of those who look at divorced friends with envy and the ghost of doubt creeps into your heart, then send your half on a cruise. Just like Henry Ford of his managers. And while she relaxes there, listen to your feelings.

Even if there is no obvious reason for divorce , but you suddenly feel that you feel better, your mood has improved and you are quite comfortable without your beloved husband, then here it is that bell, the sound of which should never be missed. If in everyday life loneliness seems to you to be happier, then something needs to be changed in the relationship.

But what if the opposite is true? Do you feel that you have no one to talk to, sad, melancholy takes, even like a wolf howl? Then forget about the envy of divorces, because in fact, your life plan is perfectly arranged: your half has been found, with you, and all sorts of irregularities can always be polished.

Do not look for propaganda for divorce here, but look for an opportunity to better understand your loved one. And you always need to remember the popular saying "to break - not to build." Good people do not lie on the road, so divorce is, of course, a last resort. But, to be honest, for some, this is a salutary measure. Whatever one may say, but everyone has their own truth.

There is no need to look for reasons to divorce if there is happiness and peace in the soul. And when, you know, sparks fly, it happens that no reason is needed. Read our educational material on why you shouldn't be so afraid of divorce, if you still decide on it. And don't forget to share this information with your friends!

Photo on the preview and in the article.

Tags

See also

New and interesting