Which salad is much better than classic crab and how to prepare it

Every mistress has her own quirks. For example, I can’t stand it when salads are just poured into bowls. Everything should be beautiful, neat and look like a work of art. I also like to experiment with different tastes. So I don't make a classic crab salad. Instead, I have a salad of crab sticks and pineapple. Plus the original pitch.

Editorial "Site" She shares an original recipe with you. Not that it's an innovative recipe, but a salad might surprise you with a mix of flavors.

Salad with crab sticks and pineapple Ingredients
  • 1 pack of crab sticks
  • 6 rings of canned pineapples
  • 1 can of corn
  • 100g cheese
  • 4 eggs
  • mayonnaise

Preparation
  1. Boil the eggs. Sodium protein on a fine grater.

2. In a separate bowl of shredding yolks.

3. With the rest of the ingredients you can do at your discretion. To get a delicate taste, it will be best to rub crab sticks and cheese on a small grater. If you like the taste of each ingredient, then cut them in cubes.

4. Cut the pineapples in small cubes. Strain the corn so that the salad does not melt.

5. Now is the time to pack the salad. I usually pick salad in a molding ring. The sequence of layers is as follows: grated crab sticks, sliced pineapples, grated yolk, corn, protein, grated cheese.

6. Between each layer add a layer of mayonnaise. If you don’t like it when there’s too much, don’t lubricate each layer, but through one. Let the salad brew a little, decorate with thin spirals of cucumbers (or any other way). And give it to the table!

Such a salad will definitely be a luxurious decoration of your festive table. Such dishes are pleasant to watch and to eat them is a pleasure! I hope you enjoy this recipe and become part of your New Year’s menu. What are your favorite holiday dishes?

Tags

See also

New and interesting