Just because you're a woman...

— Want to be liked by everyone! she said. — Because then I would be so easy to live!.. Me everyone will love them, support them, be on hand. About me will make poems, I will worship. For I will fight... For one of my glance... Or a smile Or a gentle word... Ah, if I were truly beautiful!

But you are beautiful! sounded her voice. Just because you're a woman. And you're born with this beauty, you have her from the moment I became small-small box. At that moment you were perfect. Completely perfect. Divinely perfect. And now you have grown, developed, turning into the same perfect body. Beauty is your essence. You just forgot about it.

Sixty million one hundred twelve thousand three hundred twenty seven

But why am I not all love? again she asked. Again I'm so perfect, everyone should be crazy about me! Want to be not just beautiful, but the most beautiful in the world!

— You want to be the fairest of them all, ' said the voice. – Oh, so you want to be different and not be like anyone else. But people are arranged so, that they like those who like them. If you're going to possess superhuman beauty, and will treat you not as a person. In the end you will be shunned and avoided. What you really want?

— Of course not, she said. I want been good to me. I want to accept and communicate. Want to me others was good.

Well, there is nothing supernatural, ' the voice replied. – Smile to others, rejoice with them, speak kind and good words. Hold your judgment, but don't spare the praise. Take an interest in people and what they hold dear. Is it so hard?

— To be honest, quite difficult, she said. What if I don't want to smile because it will be a fake smile, a crooked grimace, and only. But if I don't care about others and what they are interested in and expensive?

— So you want to be liked by everyone or not? the voice asked. You want lots of attention, care, interest, desire to the person from the outside? If you no longer wish to differ from others, will give them smiles, joy, interest, you get a lot of attention and love, very much. If you're not going to do that, then if you were the most beautiful in the world, but your physical beauty will soon become a wall between you and others, and then you do and feel in limbo. A prisoner of his own beauty.

I want everybody to like him, quiet and not so confident she said. – Because then I won't have to do anything to be interesting. Because then no one can judge me or say that I'm boring…

Seventy five million six hundred sixty four thousand three hundred eighty two

This time the voice was silent. Her last words seemed to be slowly dissolved in space, like a rolling echo in a mountain valley. She, too, was silent, knowing that the words stuck somewhere in his chest. Several times she wanted to say the following phrase out loud, but something always interfered. She opened her mouth, but her lips seemed numb at this point. Her face was a grimace of tension, internal struggle. Something inside her resisted fiercely that those words were spoken aloud.

— Do you really want to be liked? sounded a voice, which apparently decided that it is time to end the struggle that was going on inside her.

— I want to be liked by everyone, - she said, with an effort forcing out every word. I want to please everyone only to please herself!

She wanted to cry and covered his face with his hands. But then, suddenly, I felt relieved, like a huge stone fell from the soul. Finally she said in a loud voice what all this time was afraid to admit. She kept talking and talking, turning to the voice all with new questions. But he remained silent. The words were no more necessary. published 

Author: Dmitry Ostrouchov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //www.b17.ru/article/hochu_vsem_nravitsja/

Tags

See also

New and interesting