200 g fresh ginger, finely chopped
Lemon peel of 1 lemon, cut into wide strips
3/4 cup sugar
1. Ginger, lemon peel 2 cups of water and put in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cook on a little under the lid closed for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the sugar and continue to cook stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes, until the liquid is reduced to 1, 5 cups.
3. Strain the mixture, discarding the ginger and crust.
4. Cool the syrup, pour into a glass container. Close and refrigerate for an hour before the cold (store up to a week).
5. When serving, mix 1/4 cup of ale with 1 glass of sparkling water. Throw generously ice. If desired, add additional sugar.