Perfect body at 51: Elle Macpherson for not working time laws

Australian top model, actress, mother of two adult sons, the creator of women's clothing line continues to surprise with its stunning beauty and toned figure. In his '51 it will give odds to many younger colleagues in the modeling business. She does not hide her age, in fact, actively talks about it and how is it possible to be so sexy and be in the form of so many years.

< Website could not pass by such beauty and generously shared the secrets of attractiveness and health Elle Macpherson.

Elle Macpherson The secret lies in nutrition, regular exercise, as well as in the control of alkalinity in the body.

"You will be surprised to find in my purse-indicator test strips to determine the acidity of the urine pH. They are always with me, wherever I was. I believe that most diseases occur due to violations of the acid-base balance, "- says McPherson

. "Every day I perform a set of exercises, and doing in the gym for 45 minutes, as well as combine swimming with hiking and water skiing. I also observe a strict diet, do not drink red meat, wheat and dairy products, and do not drink and do not smoke. I consider it very important not to forget about vitamin supplements, which provide energy to the body and help to stay active. I think it is very effective dietary supplements and protein powders that help the body cope with stress. For all these years I could also try alternative medicine, acupuncture, reflexology, "- says the model

stay active doing fitness El practically every day - according to her, at least one hour daily. "While in the mountains, I ski, but if a rest near water - swim. I can also do yoga or work out in the gym. In addition, I always carry a sports shoes and iPods. Running - it is not only an effective way to keep fit, but also a peculiar type of meditation "- says McPherson. < In her opinion, the main thing in fitness classes -. Regularity «Do not sit on a diet and do not fall from exhaustion at the gym several times a week - recommended El. - < It is better to perform daily exercise is not too complicated or run Home -. Do not run themselves »

Staying in tune" My motivation -. It is a feeling of joy, inspiration, passion, peace, strength, and health. For me it is more important than the numbers on the scale, and that is what motivates me to eat right and exercise ", - says Ale. < To inspire himself to school, she is doing the next trick: "I ask myself if I feel better or worse after exercise. I can not remember a single case when, after physical activity my condition worsened » In addition, MacPherson advises simply love yourself, including your age, wrinkles, shape, and most importantly -. accomplishments that he gives <. br>
remain enthusiastic «to do what you really captivates, - she advises. - I want to be healthy and happy, to love what I do and do what I love. I love sports - skiing, surfing, bicycles. I do not see sport as a way to lose weight, and do not consider a method of obtaining business

income. " Training El

Elle Macpherson playing sports under the guidance of a personal trainer James Duigan, which also runs regularly other catwalk queen - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - and British actor Hugh Grant. Here is what Mr. Duigan about training his most famous client.

< hands

"We are strengthening the forearm using TRX loops attached to a wall. These exercises cause muscles in tone due to the weight of his own body, rather than iron, so your biceps is not pumped. El House also does not relax: pressed, leaning on

edge of the couch, "Press

. "El shakes the press, pulling his knees to his chest in the vise on the wall bars - such a load eliminates the excess centimeters at the waist without the slopes and sit-ups. After a workout, drink a cocktail with coconut oil, cinnamon and a mixture of nutritional supplements Body Brilliance Powder, to raise the level of sugar in the blood and not even think about
desserts. »
< Feet

"Training McPherson can not do without the traditional sit-ups, lunges and exercises on the outer side of the thigh with a large plastic rollers - they do not overload the knees. Soothe burning after training muscles helps lymphatic drainage massage. »

< Buttocks

"In order to pump up the ass, is not necessarily going to the gym: tie a rubber band ankle together and walk around the room. This exercise does not load the joints, but perfectly tightens muscles and improves posture. While sit-ups has not been canceled - do them as often as possible, the main thing -.

< right "Back

"To keep your back in good shape and prevent stretching of the skin on the chest, El does special exercises on posture borrowed from yoga. We call them "Y and T": it bends the knees, buttocks bulge, belly and pulls down her shoulders, keeping your back and head straight. Fifteen times raises his arms to the sky, becoming similar to the letter Y, and then spreads them apart - get T »

Feet

. "At the end of a workout El rolls foot tennis ball. This simple exercise relieves stress and replaces reflexology. For lovers of high heels is salvation. »

An important role in a healthy lifestyle Australian top model plays meals. El eats and drinks only organic foods and drinks three liters of clean water a day

«Beauty comes from within» , -. Convinces Elle Macpherson, bearing in mind not only the moral qualities, but what we absorb.

Preview: Anthony Reginato, Nino Munoz

via www.ninomunoz.com/nmgrid/landing/

Tags

See also

New and interesting