Two treatment strategies with your own body

I remember one girl who in the twenty most worried about the fact that very soon she would be thirty, and thirty is the end of life, it means it's all over, the wrinkles and aging are inevitable, and this collapse of life. It was the most scariest thing in life that can happen. And because it will inevitably happen! But this is drama?

Talk to different women of different ages, and meet most often two approaches to your own body.

Increased fixation on it.

When the first wrinkle cry, and then quickly kill the Botox. When are most afraid of aging. When the extra grams and kilograms rounded up all the forces. When in pregnancy is the main tragedy is a stretch, they also then anywhere! When eternal youth is almost an obsession — and in the course are injections, surgery, braces. When the body have to be perfect, so we need to make him normal Breasts, pumped up lips, the cheeks enlarge, the priest as a nut, hair extensions, eyelashes and even eyebrows. To be perfect as in the magazine. And even 60 to pretend that you are a little over 20. When all the experiences and strength of how I look. And a lot of rejection, if the body refuses to obey commands "to be young" and "like a log". They say, and the man will go away if I stop doing that and life will fall apart.

The body is completely ignored.

As if the body is not them, but someone else's. The body means nothing. So you can eat the cakes, raise the ass more than the bed, forget to put even a simple cream or wash your hair. And the husband let the love soul.

Ignore for various reasons. Some repeat like a mantra "I am not body I am soul", and sinful this silly thing do not intend to. Sinful nonsense in this case is the care of the body. Others just don't care, as long as it was moving it is the body. Therefore, no one in this case, it does not watch. It is not particularly happy, then why waste the money, time and effort? The body as somewhere a lost toy, which no one cares. Lying Yes lying. When the body puts anything, any "food", without regard to its composition and naturalness. When the body is in the mirror even nobody is watching. When no matter what he is wearing. When already "too late" to try to be beautiful — with those wrinkles! In this age! With this weight! And why? Well anyway we die. And the body responds the same — disease, lack of beauty, of energy.

First invest in your body all the money and all the time. Make conceivable effort, endure any pain in order to make the body "better" at least a little.

A second pretend that it is not their body, not their concern and responsibility. Yourself do not particularly like, but find millions of excuses why it doesn't matter. And in General, love me for who I am. Even though I myself do not like.

And what is the result? And those and others — there is no harmony. Some may turn into plastic dolls who are concerned about their appearance and do not have this wrapper, nothing interesting, flowing into a panic at the thought of age and wrinkles. Others may be (or may not) be very interesting individuals, multilateral and deep, but their appearance will often push away people who won't even try to know them deeper.

But still there is a place of reason. About the body care must. Consciously and wisely. Especially women. For many reasons:

• The body is a very important tool.

A tool for understanding the world, building relationships, having children. Everything we do, we do through the body and with it. The body need to have and to hug someone you love, and to talk with the other person and to do what we dream of.

• All the healing body.
Solving any problem in life, it is necessary to pass through its own body in order to complete the situation. Just analyze and think about the head not working, gives no results. The body and plays an important role, it shows us its blocks and clamps our psychological blocks and difficulties, and helps to solve them.

• The body is a temple of the soul.
Great, of course, when we care about the soul, invest in yourself in this dimension are self-awareness and self-development. This is a very important and necessary. But it would be nice and the temple to maintain as low in purity, beauty and order. On the other hand, too fascinated by the construction of the temple, you can forget that, why are we doing this. Still, his altar more important than the walls, and it is worth paying special attention.

• Our body is like a car and soul is the driver and the passenger.
Body helps to get where you want quickly and safely. But for this the car must care — carefully fill it with a suitable fuel, change oil in time, conduct to change the worn out parts. And by the way, maintained in good "old" machines — so — called retro- sometimes more expensive new. Retaining their individuality, not trying to look different, emphasizing its advantages and strengths. And age including.

• Take care of your body, so that it does not hurt to feel the soul.

I think Oleg Torsunov is formulated. Abandoned the host body creates him more cause for concern, he reminds himself constantly — there is pricked, there are sick, twisted here and so on. When we get sick, it is very difficult to think about anything but their own pain and discomfort. Although bright and truly spiritual people can, but most of this task can not handle. So much better not to create such situations on time providing the body needs attention.

• The woman is especially needed.
If the woman has no contact with your body, it is very difficult to be in harmony with yourself, to feel, to hear. A real woman is seen in the way she carries herself, the way she moves. A movement even and come from the heart, flawlessly executed her body.

It should be remembered that the body is still temporary, but the soul is eternal. And no matter how we supported the interim, as soon as his time expires, it will collapse. Whether we like it or not. But the soul is eternal, so the main investment is to do exactly in this direction.

We must make efforts to keep the body in good condition, especially women. In order to like myself first. To feel beautiful and to please their men. Effort, but not super-efforts. Proper diet, sports, skin care, hair and so on is efforts. It's not easy, but very profitable.Plastic operations and other gross interference is already over-effort that can make us happy in the short term, but create problems on long.

To balance the relationship with the body is not so difficult, although it will require time and effort.
  • To find a balance.
Count how many time a day do you play with my body — anyway, how much time you think about him, care about him. And how much time to devote to the shower. Compare. And try to equalize the imbalance. Try as much to invest in your inner world, how much you spend on appearance. The reverse imbalance — try to increase the amount of conscious attention to your body.

• To accept the body.
This means to know its source data — age, complexion, and basic characteristics. And to build on them, developing his body. Not to set myself new goals to grow Breasts, which was not the rest of your life in such numbers.

Not trying to look 50 at 20, although to take care of their appearance. Do not attempt to drive themselves to a log frame, it is not every work, but to have a beautiful and toned body of his physique — a problem quite feasible.

• The main landmark – health.
To focus more on the health of the body, taking decisions. Health, not "youth". Health and "beauty".Proper nutrition, for example, will make the body much healthier, and the bonus will come improved body shape. As well as playing sports — is largely designed to increase stamina and health, and toned buttocks — it is a bonus. Special exercises for facial muscles, reduce wrinkles, and in addition completely safe and even useful for our body. Making decisions so we're definitely not going to risk the health, eating strange pills, experiencing numerous diets, sticking in the face of some strange substance, and so on.

• Bodily practices.
To restore contact with the body is very good yoga, Pilates, all types of dancing. They help to feel "where I begin and where I end" and also powering the woman's calm, soft, feminine energy. There is also physical therapy in its various forms, which helps a woman to reestablish contact with him.

• Learn to hear and recognize the signals of the body.

It is a daily practice when you mentally run through the body, paying attention to all its parts, learn to feel in their own body, aware of what is happening in different parts of the world. Asking yourself questions like now feels my back? And my stomach? But my fingers?

Regaining control of his body, building a relationship with him through the adoption and care, we can change our own life as possible. Sometimes I meet the most wonderful grandmothers, who have long been 60 or 70, who do not hide their age, but do not cease to be beautifulI. They also take care of their skin, which was covered with a nice mesh of experience. They support in the form of its body which can be can be so flexible and fast as before. Do not paint over the gray of your hair, not hide the hands. And their eyes are filled with light from the inside. They know about this life more, they are grateful to this life for the experience and all the experiences, they become incredibly attractive and stunningly beautiful.

Here's the beauty of this world is very small, unfortunately. Such beauty we lack. Mature, integrity, honest, and real. Empty and formulaic – as they want. Just who is she need and why? published

Author Olga Valyaeva, Chapter from the book "healing the feminine soul"

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: valyaeva.ru/dve-strategii-obrashheniya-s-sobstvennym-telom/

Tags

See also

New and interesting