Tatar bagels Barmak: no eggs in the pastry and fragrant filling. Megathrusts treat!

"Barmak" can be translated from Tatar as "fingers", that's why probably so named, these little bagels with walnuts!

Crispy, but at the same time melt in your mouth, these rolls are prepared very quickly and easily. The recipe does not use any baking powder or soda or yeast. Simple and delicious pastries from the available products.

Cookies with walnuts oracleinstance
  • 200 g sour cream
  • 25 g butter
  • 250 g flour
  • 1/3 tbsp of salt
  • 80 g sugar
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 80 g walnuts
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar

Cooking
  1. Prepare a filling for Crescent rolls, chopped walnuts into a fine crumb, then mix them with sugar and water.

2. To prepare the dough for the bagels, mix the melted butter with sour cream and salt, add the flour. The dough should be elastic, dense consistency, as for dumplings.
  3. Roll up the sausage, separating for convenience part of the test. Slice sausage into pieces, each roll out into a pancake with a diameter of about 10 centimeters. Put 1 tbsp filling in center and roll up roll. Do the same manipulations with the remaining batter.

4. Put the rolls on a baking sheet, covered with baking paper. Send a baking sheet in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees. Bake biscuits for 30 minutes until a beautiful Golden color, but watch carefully so as not parched!
  5. The finished rolls sprinkle with powdered sugar.

My family always incredibly happy when I bake this cookie! I try to pamper them often, especially that special work to me it is not, and bagels is really a lot!

Everyone with whom you share this recipe, be happy!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting