How to prepare Tatar bagels barmack

"Barmak" is translated from Tatar as "fingers", that's why, probably, these little ones are called so. bagel!

Crunchy but melting in the mouth, these rolls are prepared very quickly and easily. The recipe does not provide for the use of neither baking powder, nor soda, nor yeast. Simple and delicious pastries from available products.

Cookies with walnuts Ingredients
  • 200g sour cream
  • 25g butter
  • 250g flour
  • 1/3 tbsp salt
  • 80g sugar
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 80g walnuts
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar

Preparation
  1. Prepare. bagel-stuffgrind the walnuts into a small crumb, and then mix them with sugar and water.

2. To prepare bagel-doughMix melted butter with sour cream and salt, add flour. The dough should be elastic, dense consistency, as for dumplings.
  3. Roll the sausage, separating for convenience part of the dough. Cut the sausage into pieces, each of which roll into a cake with a diameter of about 10 centimeters. Put 1 tbsp fillings in the center and roll the roulette. Do the same manipulation with the remaining test.

4. Put the rolls on a bowl covered with baking paper. Send the tray to the oven, heated to 200 degrees. Bake cookies for 30 minutes until you get a beautiful golden color, but be careful not to dry!
  5. Put powdered sugar on the rolls.

My family is always thrilled when I bake this cookie! I try to pamper them more often, especially since it does not make me much trouble, and bagels are really a lot!

Anyone you share this recipe with will be happy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting