Instead of pills, squats, pushups and abdominal exercises

Professor Sergey Bubnovsky once barely escaped from the clutches of the disease. Not with medication. He created his own system of healing — kinesiotherapy is based not on the pill and on the move, and today puts on his feet even hopeless patients.

And advises everyone not to rely on miracle pills, and to use internal reserves of the organism. The more that make it easy. Suffice it to recall simple exercises morning exercises. And it's about squats, which he recommends doing every hour.

"Instead of pills pressure use the resources of your body"

— Sergei Mikhailovich, in the morning, do exercises?

— Of course. Take a cold bath, do in the gym... Sooner or later everyone comes to perform exercises. My patients with serious cardiac diseases, starting doing exercises on a particular system, surprised those medical phenomena that happened to them.

Of course, the easiest thing to swallow from the pressure. The hard part is not to ingest and to use the resources of the body that will help get rid of the constant build up of pressure. No cardiologist in the world can't show me a patient who was cured of hypertension, taking medicines. That is you hooked on the first one pill, then a whole handful...

— A kind of conspiracy!

— Yes, once a person gets sick, after 40 years, cardiologists say it is time to take cardioprotectors. That is, you've got pain behind the breastbone, and, instead of understand why she came along, you obediently go to the pharmacy and get hooked on drugs, which allegedly create the prevention of coronary heart disease. In fact, no prevention occurs, there is a worsening of the condition. Because chest pain — a consequence of ailments of the body and not the cause. We need to understand what is happening with the heart, with blood vessels.

I haven't seen healthy people, released from the hospital, I saw survivors. And he went from being a disabled person until now completely healthy person.

But we all, falling sick, the first thing to go, of course, to the doctor...

And if you're 40 years old, and he said, ' what can we do, my dear, it's time to cheer! And prescribe pills. And people their drinks and says: not helping! And money on the drugs is not enough! And then he begins to read books on alternative medicine and discover other medications, movement, breathing.

Paradox: we have children who have had the disease, the physician is exempt from physical education! Why it is considered that the movement of the people will certainly be sick, but lying in bed — you'll get better. But as you know, a rolling stone gathers no moss.

I would not like to mention, but my good friend Lev Leschenko once came from touring, where, fell, hurt his shoulder. The Germans all neatly sewed up, but the hand was not to raise: the pain of hell. I explained to him: "thou shalt Not do special exercises for the shoulder will dry out. Do you need it?". And he bravely, through the pain, doing exercises.

"Daily squats with a straight back will help to get rid of many problems"

But with the pain to cope the most difficult.

— In acute pain, we apply a cold compress, relieving edema, improving microcirculation. Pain — this is always swelling, fluid accumulation. And it is necessary to do exercises that pumped fluid from the joints.

Angina — also, the inflammation of the inner lining of the vessel. And there is a pain behind the breastbone. And we, instead of doing exercises, pumping this portion of the vessel, and go to bed and start swallowing pills. But I have not seen a single person who "vykatilsya" would be lying, swallowing pills.

Patients ask me: "And what the rest of my life to gymnastics?". And this is how to brush their teeth and wash. To do gymnastics, when you came out of the pain of disability is a pleasure.

For me the only really happy hour in the day when I am doing morning exercises. Because you're not getting older, not younger. The person who is regularly engaged in, instead of the old cells appear young.

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor

— What do You recommend to do this?

— I have the triad: squats, pushups, crunches exercise. I met with the survivor, artist Boris Yefimov, who lived 108 years. This was a little old man, gentle! Ask him: "What are you doing to live so long?". "Oh, nothing, — he replied — 450 (!) times a day squat". And because this is a generic way to get the blood around the body!

If you will daily to squat with a straight back (10 times — a SIP of water, 10 times —a SIP of water) will disappear many problems. This is especially important for those who spends much time at the computer — accountants, designers, programmers.

Exercises developing thin muscle fibers of the spine

The technique of relieving headaches and migraines

The rule is: hours worked — sat down 30 times. And good morning would start with a cold bath is 5 seconds. And into definitely head. You can take a shower, but this is worse. Breaks power shower, bath — collects.published

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

Source: estet-portal.com/intervyu/luchshee-lekarstvo-prisedaniya-otzhimaniya-i-uprazhneniya-dlya-pressa

Tags

See also

New and interesting