Guy was able to catch up the whole time and was upset. And then a strange girl told him an amazing thing!

Shyness is characteristic of most people in one way or another. Unfortunately, very often it is this quality, as well as the fear of being not accepted by society to keep us from going to the gym when it is so necessary. The site shares the story of life on burning "healthy-ing" theme, which we overheard in Runet.

Decided to lead a healthy lifestyle. I commute to work via Sokolniki on the bike, on the bar to catch up in the Park, do push-UPS, parallel bars, there are all sorts!

Day one: drove to the beautifully appointed grounds. Was able to catch up once, five push-UPS, uneven bars, three... Sogunty on the Playground rocks at me in the open. Well, Yes, thick and non...

Day two: found a small area on the long trail — the horizontal bar, parallel bars, skameechka. And people zero — I will not be embarrassed. Tightened, squeeze the bars... On progress to speak before...

Day three: drove to ploshchadochki its inconspicuous, and there's a girl sitting on a bench. Type, runner's resting. Chubby, but cute — I'm shy — shame with one pulling up in front of even one person not hunting... was the type of workout to do. Ten minutes warming up.... Does not go away...

Have matogorda myself, raise the bike to go. And she told me:

— Do not you hesitate. I you Monday seen you embarrassed that nothing comes out. I'm just here, barely "got". Then no strength. And toddle where these fucking Sogunty jump I hesitate...

And I went to my one pull-up.

via pikabu.ru/story/quotzozh_yeto_polnyiy_pquot__4369844

Tags

See also

New and interesting