Hotel Special Purpose

< ammiak

Come on, dear! We'll be late!
-Don't Be afraid, for another two minutes before sending.
A young couple entered the carriage train. People were few, so chose a pair of the most comfortable seats. The guy got to the window, and the girl, unhappy glance at him, sat beside him. He put his arm around her.
-My Dear, may not be going? In fact, is not it better at home?
-Kotenok, You know yourself that the House is now impossible. And there are all very comfortable, and close to half an hour on the spot.
Well I do not know.
The train slowly began to move off. The guy looked blankly out the window, mechanically stroking his beloved's head. She rummaged in her purse, searching for the phone.
-My Dear, you have not forgotten anything?
-What Could I forget? What are we there useful than the two of us?
Yeah, probably.
The train stopped. As the car entered another pair. They sat opposite.
There was an awkward pause. Novoprishedshie were older, but they were exactly the same. The man was low, bearded. The woman was a tall blonde, whose face has already started to cover premature wrinkles. "And what happens when she wears heels?" - Man chuckled to himself. "He's just not her in the stomach breathing».
Suddenly the man also drew attention to the guy. The latter treacherously sticking out of his pocket leaflet, which led a few here.
-And You that, too, go to "marital"? - Man broke the silence.
-Yes I Am. - Smiled the girl. - And you, too?
Yes - with a gentle smile woman said - and not for the first time!
-This Is really so easy? - Asked skeptically guy.
-You Can not imagine how! A woman, which contains a hotel, who is an angel!
-We Were a little older than you, when I first went there. - Picked up a man. - Probably, every pair comes a time when to do it at home becomes impossible. In youth we shot kopeck piece at the Pulkovo so there were such thin walls that we after the first case neighbors reprimanded.
Yeah, and then friends told us about this wonderful place. Now here we have my mother is staying at her, you know, well, not. And why you do not want the house?
The girl and the guy looked at each other.
-We Have a small child. Previously did not understand anything, and now, you know, this age, sees all, hears. All afraid, suddenly catches us in full swing - the girl replied. - So I need somewhere else to do it.
Yes, a familiar situation. But we thank God that time has passed. I really do not know, we would manage, if not for this hotel. By the way, you're ready?
-And That something extra you may need?
-Of Course! - Grinned the man - you see here on my old lady, I think she's so sweet. But would see it in the process! Not a woman, lioness! Who knows what may come in handy later!
Thoughtful girl.
-I Think this will not come.
-We For the first time, too, so thought, but believe me, if too long restrained, then splashed all!
Voice announced the desired setting. Couples who have forgotten the conversation about the main thing, grabbed things and ran out of the car.
-And You know how to go? - Said the man.
-Of Course! Go behind us.
Older couple walked slightly ahead. Narrow path went into the grove. On each side stood a beautiful pink lanterns illuminate the road, instead of the sun does not pass here. A young couple was holding hands. Finally they came out of the woods. Directly at the forest was located destination - cozy house hotel "Matrimonial". Couples went to the reception. At the entrance there was a car ambulance.
What, and this comes up? - Astonished man.
-As I said before, if you long to hold back, you can lose border.
They got a sweet old lady. She smiled at the young couple in a friendly and hugged the old.
-Well, You as usual? - She asked the woman.
No, let's now something harder. - She smiled.
Oh, I see you doterpeli! In this case, can you recommend a room 17, it had just repaired on time.
-Let!
The old woman quickly Checkout old couple, and those are gone.
-You Have for the first time? - She turned her attention to the young.
-Yes I Am. - Downcast eyes girl, a little embarrassed.
Well, she did not tushuytes, in the end, we all need it sometimes! - Old woman winked.
-Pozhaluy, You're right.
-So, What do you prefer?
We do not know what you recommend, then take.
-In That case, I suggest classics. Room number 4, "Kitchen". I think fit.
-Let Us. But with us?
Oh, no, pay later. The main thing, do not worry, we are all cheap, can give vent to feelings.
Okay.
-Here's Your key. Nothing to worry about, so you came here.
The guy took the key and they went. They opened the room and entered. It was a good copy of a conventional kitchen, but with all the necessary appliances.
-You Ready, kitten?
-Now.
Girl let down your hair, straightened her blouse. Man relaxed belt of his trousers.
The girl picked up the plate and swung threw a guy. He ducked, and a plate with a shrill chatter broke the wall.
-Svoloch! Where are you shlyaeshsya for the second time! You have a child, bastard, and you're on the side walk!
-I Told you a hundred times to say I have a job!
-And Where you, fascist, money from the card disappear as well? I'll show you how to start mistresses!
Another dish with bounce broken on the floor.
An hour later, the couple left the room and went down to the reception. Girl's hair was disheveled and stuck out in different directions, the guy's face burned with slaps. The old woman looked around and smiled at them.
-Molodtsy, All splashed.
Yes, indeed it was hard to stop. - Panting, she said.
-But Now a long time do not want to quarrel! And baby without moral injury!
Yes, still a great idea! - Tucking his shirt confirmed guy. - Houses do not yell.
-At What we created! As stated in our slogan "take out the rubbish here, love to leave the house!»
-By The way about love. - Intervened girl adjusting her hair and hugging guy. - Do not you have here somewhere the same hotel for hum ... I think you know ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting